We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i know what you mean, i'm not going to do anything but to try and block him out and ignore his little remarks whether they be racist or what not, clarence i do know how bullying is i was targeted by a guy until i had enough of him and teachers didn't do flip all so i confronted him, what i'm trying to say is i wasn't nor will EVER bully someone i'm not nor will i ever be like that i can't i'm not like that

Ignore what i said in the recent post i was in a foul mood and still am but a little clearer in the head :)

Clarance i completely apologize from the bottom of my heart if i offended you in anyway.

@Santtuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I'll agree with whoever said record the abuse. Document all encounters that you/your GF has with him so you can use as evidence later on. Just tell her to ignore it and that he's jealous that he couldn't hold onto such a fine lady (which you could because you're a bawwsssss)

@Other people I feel sorry for you, bullying is crap and high school is crap. Life gets better though.

/advicewinlol

Don't normally post here.

But just found out this girl that was really important too me lost her fight with cancer a few hours ago, Has hit me really hard even though i knew after her operation 3 weeks ago to remove one of her lungs that her life span would be reduced but not by that much. Was talking to her an hour before she passed away too :( Just wishing there was something i could have done.

I'm destined to have a boring-ish day today. I have a maths exam tomorrow morning and also thursday and today is gonna be study packed :o

What's worse is sometimes I like to start my day with a coffee... But nowadays I don't know how to use the percolator properly and the coffee tastes really lame! :( :(

:wtf: is the ratio for making percolator for one person ! I put in like half a cup of water (around-abouts), 2-ish teaspoons of coffee and that gives me half a cup of coffee and put fill the rest with milk and one sugar! Why does it taste so average?

/sillyrant /firstworldproblems

Don't normally post here.

But just found out this girl that was really important too me lost her fight with cancer a few hours ago, Has hit me really hard even though i knew after her operation 3 weeks ago to remove one of her lungs that her life span would be reduced but not by that much. Was talking to her an hour before she passed away too :( Just wishing there was something i could have done.

I just went through the same thing back in July. I feel so sorry for your loss, at least she isn't in pain anymore..

• 3 weeks later...

A bad day? A bad week..

Friggin' weather seems to bring out all of the traffic related problems imaginable. Part of me also thinks it is also down to the people who get hired as temporary Christmas staff at this time of year who aren't used to driving in the dark causing no end of problems as well as adding extra traffic. For all 9 months prior to now there has not been one accident at all on any of the roads I use.

Monday - Accident a few miles away from work at a roundabout on the way home. Broken down car just up the road before it. Apparently someone had managed to crash into the middle of the roundabout blocking it off. I queued for four miles in stop-start traffic for that when according to my mum the accident happened before 3PM and was pretty much cleared by the time she went through. Didn't get home until 6:30PM when I'm normally home by 5:40PM.

Tuesday and Wednesday were fine, I think. I know Tuesday was. For some reason I can only recall Wednesday morning when I had to drive through three floods to get to work.

Thursday - Accident on my normal route home from work. Apparently a tree landed on a moving car due to the high winds. First they closed the first section of the road which caused a huge tail-back, so I queued in that for three miles down a road that runs parallel to it. Just as I was about to cut across a lane back onto the normal route I heard on the local radio that another part of the road had been closed due to another tree blocking the road. So I had to sit in the traffic jam for another four miles. The office manager actually heard about all of this while I was at work and allowed me to go at 4:30PM instead of 5PM. Still didn't get home until 6:15PM.

Today - Completely fed up with the traffic, sat at work watching the traffic news on the BBC website this afternoon. An alert pops up for a car on fire on the first section of dual carriageway I use on the way home. Carriageway closed. Brilliant. Expecting the worst as I left work, traffic was normal, they had opened the road again just in time. Luck ran out there, got on to the next dual carriageway and another traffic jam. Don't know why, it's never usually there. Queue in that for two miles. Thankfully that was it, but I still had to put up with differing idiots who think that 30MPH is a good speed to be doing on a 60MPH road.

Can't really get around it even if I know about the incidents before I leave. The only two alternative routes are south-bound on the M5 to the Severn Bridge which is quite a way, plus paying the bridge toll which is a waste of time as I never carry any cash. Then there's north-bound up to Tewkesbury which is quite a way again and then across the M50 which is double the mileage.

The job really isn't worth all of this hassle.

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose I should contribute my story, even if I don't want to.

I don't think anyone on here knows how sick I am - I have an undiagnosed chronic illness that me and 3 other doctors are currently trying to treat/diagnose. Basically: nausea, cramps, dizziness, weakness and exhaustion. And it's not minor either, the smallest amount of physical activity makes me pant, even getting dressed or standing in the shower is an effort some days. It's bad enough that they've given me medical clearance to take as much time off work as I need. Anyway, just thought everyone should know. I haven't been on much due to it; I'm either sleeping/relaxing, at work or seeing a doctor.

So there we are. I can kind of stop harbouring it inside me now.

Guest MrLolololXD

Lol, I know. And now that I'm home and have read the posts above mine :eek:

I didn't know you were that bad Devin, I hope you find out what it is soon and get better. It must be frightening to have something like that, undiagnosed. I hope it all turns out good for you and quickly :happyroll: