We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

I'm doing last years again and this years at the same time, sounds stupid I know, but that's my school for you. That means massive overload of exams when it comes to the time... :(

And double the homework, even though the resit stuff should be easy as hell. Maybe i'll finally be top of the class :lol:

Is there not some kind of law that would inhibit them from doing such a thing on such short notice?

There is't, but it's just bad telling you on the day. A friend of mine put down for a higher in 5th year but due to his exam results he got moved to Int 2 and got told that a few weeks befour we started back at school.

So today I was told that I have to retake the whole of last years maths (as well as doing this years) because I got an E... somebody kill me, please. The most annoying part is they said I'd agreed to this when I'd never even heard anything about it until after todays lesson... which I missed because I was never told about it and they were concerned. Oh, my school is so incredibly disorganized.

That sucks Tim, so unfair that they just did that. Atleast it gets sorted out in the end though.

Dear.. goodness I am sorry to hear that. Especially math. Blegh.

(might as well add my pile of bad news)

In addition to losing an ex to cancer last month, my last ex is also going to die - this one of a brain hemorrhage. I'm a bit numb really..

I'm so sorry to hear that Clarence :(

There had been an accident on my normal route to work yesterday morning which meant the road got closed. I risked seeing how far I could get along the road anyway and didn't get within 5 miles of the accident before I came across a police barricade and got directed down another road.

Luckily I know my way 'round these here parts quite well so within 5 seconds I'd thought of another route which involved some narrow lanes which cut through to another A-road which almost runs parallel with the one I used. Wish I'd just gone the longer route and used the motorway. I've been down the lanes before in other cars, but not the 306 and nothing prepared me for how badly I was going to get shook up. Suspension found every ripple in the road and made it feel like I was in a cocktail shaker. Got out of that with my brain almost intact and my suspension significantly worse off. Then I got stuck in a queue of school traffic which was queued up a hill where I found out no matter how hard I pulled my handbrake on, it no longer really works as I just got a load of creaking from the brakes while I slowly rolled towards the BMW X6 in front of me.

Then because all of the traffic from the other road was using the same road as the normal traffic I had to sit in a stupidly long queue. Got to work 15 minutes late which wasn't bad, but I had a crap time there as well.

Just found out that I might be moving before my senior year of high school. It really sucks cause I've already moved before, the last time when I was 12 to where I live now. For a long time I was really struggling and I don't wanna deal with that next year. I hope I can figure some way I can stay at my school, even if that means leaving my moms house and going to my dads.

Just found out that I might be moving before my senior year of high school. It really sucks cause I've already moved before, the last time when I was 12 to where I live now. For a long time I was really struggling and I don't wanna deal with that next year. I hope I can figure some way I can stay at my school, even if that means leaving my moms house and going to my dads.

Why do you have to leave? You Americans aren't doing nothing but always moving somewhere. :p

Why do you have to leave? You Americans aren't doing nothing but always moving somewhere. :p

My mother works for the Border Patrol (won't go into more) and their moving her whole section to Arizona. A lot of people have to move now because the economy is so bad people need jobs and a lot of areas have high unemployment. I think the unemployment rate in my county is something like 25% right now

No where near as bad as previous posts..

My mum put my lambs-wool wash-mitt in her washing machine and it came out the other end of the wash with two decently sized holes in the mitt. So now I have to buy a new one. Lasted a year though, I've read about them only lasting six months and considering I wash the car every weekend it's not done too bad really. Can't help thinking if it hadn't been put in the washing machine it would've been fine though as there were no holes beforehand. Probably something to do with the washing machine setting she used, but I only know one setting on my own washing machine so who am I to judge :p

Yes, similar to lambs wool they're highly recommended for car washing since they grab the dirt particles and then bury them into the mit where they won't be scratched into the paintwork as you wash. I assume you have a wash and a rinse bucket as well?

They have more videos for detailing, etc if anyone wants to check them out and learn something.