We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exclusive TDU2 Car Shot from "moon" Event *REVEALED*

Eudemon

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy on our forum said the car looked tall (check!) wide (check!) and it's black (well, not really check but who cares....check!) I think it's a Hummer.

Especially because of Djey's hint. It was one of the first mods, thanks to Basbas.

Good point, but the roof looks too round to me. :confused:

A guy on our forum said the car looked tall (check!) wide (check!) and it's black (well, not really check but who cares....check!) I think it's a Hummer.

Especially because of Djey's hint. It was one of the first mods, thanks to Basbas.

To me it's far too rounded, and it's definitely not large enough, I can't really explain but it just looks like a normal sized car, as big as a California and Camaro.

No company wants any parts of their game being leaked or shown before the time that they want things to be shown. Companies often hold events where people can go and preview the game, cameras and what not are often not allowed at the events and there can be an embargo in place that stops information being posted about it until a certain date. It's not just Atari like you seem to be making out in every thread.

We could've done nothing and not shown anyone anything at all, but you'd still complain about that wouldn't you? If everything you have to say is negative then please, don't say anything and spare us the time from reading it.

No company wants any parts of their game being leaked or shown before the time that they want things to be shown. Companies often hold events where people can go and preview the game, cameras and what not are often not allowed at the events and there can be an embargo in place that stops information being posted about it until a certain date. It's not just Atari like you seem to be making out in every thread.

We could've done nothing and not shown anyone anything at all, but you'd still complain about that wouldn't you? If everything you have to say is negative then please, don't say anything and spare us the time from reading it.

Three simple words: Go. TDUCk. Yourself.

To be blunt and honest, this is not funny, and only cements the fact that Atari is paranoid about leaks of the game, even to the admin of the largest TDU community.
LMAO umm no it's just something we do here at TDUC and that is messaround and have a laugh. If you can't grasp that then sorry but there's no need to be so convoluted and down on Atari all the time.

There is an embargo in place and when that is lifted info aplenty will come, until then teasing and torture is the rule of the day and tbh we're lucky we can even show this but NBP and such like a laugh at times also.

Wow it's amazing that some people still make hell out of a little fun.