We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Range Rover, VW Touareg & Hummer shown in TDU2 presentation at Paris Game Week

Eudemon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would they use Range Rover Sport HSE instead of the Supercharged?

Thats a simple question to answer my friend. The HSE is a true off roader and The sport is more of a street racer ........... (words of a ranger rover owner)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< .............my self.

Out of that bunch... The range rover will destroy every single one of them in everyway. The range rover is in a class all by its self when compared to a vw toureg,,,,, and that chicken box hummer.

Thats a simple question to answer my friend. The HSE is a true off roader and The sport is more of a street racer ........... (words of a ranger rover owner)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< .............my self.

Out of that bunch... The range rover will destroy every single one of them in everyway. The range rover is in a class all by its self when compared to a vw toureg,,,,, and that chicken box hummer.

say that agian,the Supercharged offers every off road feature the HSE does,plus a standard electronic locking,the only real difference between the HSE and the Supercharged,is that the Supercharged is faster, and handles a little better. And if you were refering to the Vogue,or full size range rover,the Sport is actually mechanically more of a true 4x4,because of its partial body on frame chassis,opposed to the Vogues unibody,car like, chassi

The game is still a few months away so there's plenty of time to get the handling feeling good, so I wouldn't worry. The handling is essential to this game, if that is messed up then all the work everywhere else will be wasted so they need to get it right and from the feedback they are getting and listening to, this will be the case.

BTW the off-road handling is actually not too bad, in fact having the looseness experienced off-road would be very welcome on the road. Not long to go till we can tell you more about that though. :)

I thought it would take long time to make small changes to the handling but it doesn't seem like it does so I've stopped worrying about that.

BTW the off-road handling is actually not too bad, in fact having the looseness experienced off-road would be very welcome on the road. Not long to go till we can tell you more about that though. :)

Can you tell us more about how long it is to go until you can tell us more about how long it is to go?

The first portion represents the amount of time you will have to wait for more info on when there will be more info, the second portion represents the amount of time since that time until you find out more info, and then the last portion represents the amount of time remaining until the games release. :lol:

The game is still a few months away so there's plenty of time to get the handling feeling good, so I wouldn't worry. The handling is essential to this game, if that is messed up then all the work everywhere else will be wasted so they need to get it right and from the feedback they are getting and listening to, this will be the case.

That is good news,also here is a referance for how a luxury SUV should perform while racing off road.

That is good news,also here is a referance for how a luxury SUV should perform while racing off road.

Good vid, however if Eden is reading and wants a great point of reference for off-road physics and handling then seek out a copy of enthusia for the PS2 (quite rare these days) and try out a Range Rover on that.

Good vid, however if Eden is reading and wants a great point of reference for off-road physics and handling then seek out a copy of enthusia for the PS2 (quite rare these days) and try out a Range Rover on that.

Yah thats good idea as well, plus I thinks its worth noting that the Range Rover is that video I posted has a stablity control system that cant be turned off,which is probably why it was so stable.

Edit:Anyone else playing euthusia right now :)