We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Plenty of TDU2 Previews & Hands-on (IGN Preview)

Eudemon

OMG

Lotus Evora...I love this car! I went to the 2008 London Motorshow just to see this car and i'm not kidding. When I seen it the day it was showen to the public I stopped in my tracks and just staired at it. Not only was it the first all new Lotus since 1996, it looked like a dream! A Moment I'll never Forget!

Also The MiTo, This has made me think.....More Hatch's on the way? 500? DS3? Clio Cup 200? Me hopes so!

:coolspot:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Gemballa is resuming business.

Lol, that Donkervoort video and review is a joke. They are telling us nothing new of what we didn't knew in April or May. No new gameplay whatsoever, just a combination of almost every trailer that has been released to date, and no explanation on the reason why Donkervoort was the location...

GameSpot Start/Select added, typical interview with Vince F but keep an eye on the background for clips of the License Centre and also at least one of the tests where you have to park in the red glowing X.
You should add this as the link,its the test drive unlimited 2 interview by its self.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/driving/testdriveunlimited2/video/6283621/test-drive-unlimited-2-interview-with-vince-farquharson?tag=related_videos%3Btitle%3B1

All the things that guy (Justin Bieber?) said weren't important. He just said TDU2 was great and now he knows about everything about Donkervoort's.

But I wouldn't say no to a Donkervoort ingame, it would make a guy on our forum extremely happy too;) The D8 GT is awesome btw.

I don't neccessarily like the look of this C12 Zagato either.

I think you're being polite. No need. It's bloody hideous. I really don't get Zagato, they can produce some wonderful stuff (DB4Z, that new Alfa) then they produce crap like this and that Bentley Continental they did.

I'm with you on the Bikini thing, it's getting old. We don't need any more screen shots of oddly proportioned alien face women.

Still want the game though. :D