We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey the ford focous id not in the list then why is official xbox magazine mention it in a preview quote "As for those cars, though the game’s early selection offers you more than the bottom-of-the-barrel likes of the Ford Focus" in game screenshots aswell

here is the link: Test Drive Unlimited 2 | OXM ONLINE

You might wanna read that paragraph again..

Ye, it states that ''where other racinggames let you start in 4-cylinder trash like the Focus, TDU2 hands you over a new Camaro or an 80's Esprit'', although they prefer even higher cars:

...though the game’s early selection offers you more than the bottom-of-the-barrel likes of the Ford Focus or other four-cylinder trash handed to you in the first hours of other racing games, we would’ve liked the keys to more expensive and unique rides than the aforementioned Espirit and Camaro....

hey the ford focous id not in the list then why is official xbox magazine mention it in a preview quote "As for those cars, though the game’s early selection offers you more than the bottom-of-the-barrel likes of the Ford Focus" in game screenshots aswell

here is the link: Test Drive Unlimited 2 | OXM ONLINE

ford focus four cylinder?? RS Mk1 ? ;]

Could you imagine how awsomeful the game would've been if it were released on September 24?

It seems that Atari, nor Eden, does not learn from their own experience and old mistakes they've made with the first TDU.

Noone twisted their arm to make this announcement. Or maybe someone did?! :oook:;)

Alot of people dont like it because of the Lambo's but i think modders will make it (hopefully). But guys d*mn Audi RS6 Avant my dream car FINNALY !!!!!!!!!

As much as I appreciate modding, it's just not the same.

I don't see why Lamborghini wouldn't let Atar/Eden make their cars. I mean c'mon, if Ferrari are in it and the game even has police chases and car damage, lambo should definetly be in...from the start...

Curious as to see how Eden will respond to the massive criticism from players on the car list. They can't do nothing...right? :ill:

wouldn't let

They would. For the right price. Which we know by now that Atari weren't able to pay as it was between Ferrari and Lamborghini. And they chose Ferrari.

Wrong choice. :whistle:

I would gladly see Ferrari out of this, especially if it meant we could have Lambo instead. Ferrari, IMO, make no exciting or good looking cars nowadays.

As much as I appreciate modding, it's just not the same.

I don't see why Lamborghini wouldn't let Atar/Eden make their cars. I mean c'mon, if Ferrari are in it and the game even has police chases and car damage, lambo should definetly be in...from the start...

Curious as to see how Eden will respond to the massive criticism from players on the car list. They can't do nothing...right? :ill:

Wasn't it said somewhere before that the reason lambo wasn't in was too low budget?

E: Ninja'd xP

I would gladly see Ferrari out of this, especially if it meant we could have Lambo instead. Ferrari, IMO, make no exciting or good looking cars nowadays.

Ferrari_458_Italia.jpg

Hi, I'm Fezzy, the lovable Ferrari 458! I'm not feeling so swell, because I've been going through some hard times - catching fire nine times is rough, and so is not having a manual gearbox. My buyers these days are hardly encouraging, either; I've been mostly bought by wealthy Ferrari collectors (and a chef), and I haven't been driven nearly as much as I'd like. However, I find the idea of being in a video game encouraging to my success by unveiling me to a younger audience of potential customers!

But Mr. Forum User, you have made me unhappy by suggesting that my struggling life as the one great-looking Ferrari available today by suggesting I be replaced by a much more sprightly competitor. Because of you, I am now a sad Ferrari, and I frown at you with my uniquely engineered, deforming-at-speed front air ducts. :(

^Listen to the Ferrari's, Andreaz! :p

-Leadfoot

Imo Ferrari should also have been left out. They have been crying a lot more than Lambo throughout gaming history despite having way more games of solely their own brand, so why go the hard way when they keep crying? Why can't it be as simple as only put half in Ferrari,s half in Lambo's?...

But as nobody else sees it that way, I'll stick to ''I like Lambo more''.

Wasn't it said somewhere before that the reason lambo wasn't in was too low budget?

E: Ninja'd xP

I think so, but I just find it astonishing as Lamborghini are usually in every single racing game, for better or worse. They always struck me as a company who enjoys being in video games, you know, unlike Ferrari (they aren't in HP for instance). I'm happy we are given quite a lot of Ferrari's however. But still, I'm going to miss my murcielago that has well of 5'000Km in the first game...

I don't really know how the whole licensing stuff is dealt with, how much money is involved and so on. It's too bad this amazing game is being let down by this. Honestly, they could have left out all the haircut/facial surgery/social crap out of the game and done it like in the first one, only improve it a little (like making finding friends easier).

Oh well, nothing we can do now but hope they live up to their word when they say "we are listening to you" because now is really the time to listen :p

Oh and merry christmas, there's still a minute left :p

Could you imagine how awsomeful the game would've been if it were released on September 24?

:rofl:

I agree with the first sentence, but disagree with the second one. IMO, Ferrari makes exciting/okay looking cars, but they aren't anywhere near as good looking nor as exciting as Lamborghinis :p.

@Ethan

What you dont understand?

We just posted the statements from Galopin why there are no Lamborghinis in TDU 2 and will not be there. The picture is a former screenshot from edengames website.

No read the article its just an example for a slow car, there isnt a Ford Focus in TDU 2 (yet).