We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

hey look at this interview very interesting

Test Drive Unlimited 2 LearnerA with Game Director Alain Jarniou | Ten Ton Hammer

dlc is planned as he says " We also have plans to release additional cars in the months and years to come."

ALSO the buggy has been confirmed i think "We made an exception for one exotic car: the Buggy, which is an Eden creation to provide a specific off-road gameplay.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone please answer my question will indicators (turn signals) be visible in the cockpit veiw i mean even the truck simulator has wipers that work and in car indicators but im still getting this game regardless of what they take out of the game

from what i've seen no. kinda dumb but not the end of the world. keep in mind this game makes no claim to be a simulator.

from what i've seen no. kinda dumb but not the end of the world. keep in mind this game makes no claim to be a simulator.

You are right in that simulator part but when they make indicators it just doesnt make sense that you cant see in car. And if you make rain it also doesnt make sense of not having wipers.

So Eden díd make one own vehicle? Cool! Despite being a buggy with most likely a predictable shape, I now can't wait to see it...

I've got 2 shapes in mind....one simaler to the one they added to Burnot Paradise, or the 'Baja Bug' Style! Which could fit in Considering the Beetle is in the game!

Dunno if i'll use the Buggie though, I may see how well i Could use a Caterham off road, that'llbe my Buggie!:D

We're hoping that DLC will bring more, but the car list is pretty much set in stone. In fact, it probably was long ago; Atari has to secure the rights to use every car on the list and have everyone's lawyers and accountants work something out. As a result, it is unlikely that the list will be added to (at least before release).

Downloadables after the release, however, might be a possibility. As we've seen from TDU1, entire brands can be added (like Toyota, who had no presence in TDU, was introduced in the form of Lexus). :)

-Leadfoot

;380550']...the car list is pretty much set in stone. In fact' date=' it probably was long ago[/u']; Atari has to secure the rights to use every car on the list and have everyone's lawyers and accountants work something out. As a result, it is unlikely that the list will be added to (at least before release).

Then how comes numbers varied from 208 and 175 to 101, and how comes that cars like the Saleen S5S, S7TT, Lamborghini's and Maserati's were also mentioned until perhaps two months ago?

Vince said they were still busy talking to manufacturers even after E3 this year, imo that's too late for a racinggame that might have been in development for 2 or 3 years already. So I have serious doubts with the carlist being as it is for a long time already.

Vince said they were still busy talking to manufacturers even after E3 this year, imo that's too late for a racinggame that might have been in development for 2 or 3 years already. So I have serious doubts with the carlist being as it is for a long time already.
Well you can't sign up and use recently released models years ago can you? Think about it you secure the rights for Audi and it's 2008 and before lineup. That does not entitle you to use their 2009/2010/2011 models also so you go back to negotiating for their use. A lot of dealings are done only with months to spare and even then something might flag up and need to be remedied quickly to make the release or even have to be removed completely or put in later.

Because it's not even released yet?

I highly doubt that the retail version already leaked, so I believe the guy somehow indirectly got it from a source close to Atari or Eden...I expect the leaked version will be ready for download pretty soon though. :oook:

A truly crippling lack of McLaren F1 presence.

Atari, Iamdisappoint.

But, the only Zonda I've ever had much of a liking for, the Tricolore, is present, so that's a bit of a plus.

I also think perhaps the road F1, the LM and the GT (the long GT, not the GTR) could have been in, the MP4 is now so alone.

Also, the Tricolore is pre-order (bet you already knew that though lol).

I seriously doubt the legality of this "POSTER'S" photos. For one:

The game looks like crap, and probably played on a low-quality PC

The "TDU2 QA v029" shows that this may be a Developer version leaked on the internet

The photos seem to have come from IV.pl, a known hub for Polish hackers (From what I've read on the official forums, where the same pics have come from a person named Rangerlou)

I seriously doubt the legality of this "POSTER'S" photos. For one:

The game looks like crap, and probably played on a low-quality PC

The "TDU2 QA v029" shows that this may be a Developer version leaked on the internet

The photos seem to have come from IV.pl, a known hub for Polish hackers (From what I've read on the official forums, where the same pics have come from a person named Rangerlou)

Game looks like crap, because he has low details set, because of his low-quality PC ;)

And IV.pl isn't 'known hub for Polish hackers', it is just a free image hosting like imageshack :oook:

And as you can see, Diablo didn't delete those screens yet, nor the rest of team, so I think that you shouldn't worry about their legality.