We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What are you getting/doing for Christmas?

T0M722

I'm sooo excited for this Saturday! Can't wait for gifts to arrive and to be with the family. Anyway, just wanted to know what you guys are getting for Christmas/or what you're doing for Christmas day ;)

For me, my cousin and pop are coming over for breakfast and then we're having lunch or something. Real party is on boxing day where more people come :D

And today, my EOS 550D arrived just before from DHL. I'm not allowed to open it but you can bet on Saturday morning I'll be uploading photos from it at 5:30am :P

Enjoy your Christmas guys :dance: :bananadance3:

Haha i think im getting a fanatec 911 carrera, not sure though

My xmas will be spent at home with my familly :)

A friend of mine, who loves photography is also getting the EOS 550D :)

She said her's is gna bring an advanced or personalized lense or whatever it was, so it was gna be a lot more expensive xD

Spongie and I will be spending Saturday with his mum. She's cooking a buffet instead of a proper Christmas Dinner which is awesome. Our main pressies are a new LG 32LF7700 32" LCD TV for our bedroom, and a PS3 along with GT5. Got some other bits and stuff bit that's pretty much the main stuff, so we'll probably be playing that most of Saturday night!

Hope you all have a brill weekend :) Don't get too drunk and stuff haha :cheeky:

Haven't asked for anything, and therefore I don't expect anything. My sister and dad are getting me some joint present which is meant to cost quite a lot I think but the idea I had about what it is has gone out the window so I'm clueless now.

Plans are probably to get up early and open presents otherwise my sister will be upset if I have a lie-in because I'll be "ruining the occasion", then me and my sister are off to our nan's for Christmas dinner/lunch/whatever. My dad's going to see his new lady-friend and wanted me to go but I think family is a priority on a day like Christmas so he can forget me going with him. Then I'm off to my mum's, my sister's going to her boyfriend's instead because my sister and my mum don't talk.

Happy family, obviously! :p

Getting up early to open presents, doing nothing until midday until the first of the 20 or so relatives that are coming around for Christmas dinner arrive.

Hopefully getting a laptop, some boots and some accessories for the laptop.

My provisional license was also meant to be a surprise but I opened that, woops.

Im gonna spend Christmas with my family, the last time for me, because next year I'll be moving to Hamburg and the following year to Londoooon!^^

My parents are getting both perfume, my mum her beloved Betty Barclay whatever thing and my dad will get the new Kevin Cole, because when visiting my in autumn in Kitzbuhel, Austria he liked that very much ;)

I'm "getting" (sitting in front of it just right now) a iMac 27". The perfect thing to improve my Apple collection which includes my iPhone, iPad and my Macbook Pro by now =)

Wishing you all a merry christmas!

Im hopefully getting a new 42in flat screen for christmas, haven't asked for anything else besides that. So I dont know what else I would be getting, probally a 360 game of some sort. Im also hoping to buy MineCraft, with the amount of card money and birthday money I get. (Yay! Birthday 2 days after Christmas)

Im Doing the usual friday. For me buy a energy drink, and stay up play xbox, and listen to radio 1. Then Christmas day, Open presents, Use the presents, then Christmas Dinner. Then try and bum alcohol off my parents for the rest of the night.

and the following year to Londoooon!^^

Uh oh... we better make the most of the time in between before you steal all the good photos! :lol:

My provisional license was also meant to be a surprise but I opened that, woops.

Um, how is something you have to apply for a surprise to being with?

I'll be getting up early, not because I'm wanting to open prezzies...but because the roads are empty, and theres lots of snow around! Fid an empty carpark and you can guess the idea that involves the Handbreak and the engine reving!:D Then Spending the day with the Family...before maybe doing more driving later in the day!

I'm just getting cash, which i'm putting towards a 'NetBook' for myself, and i'm happy with that, not as 'Big' as what i've gottn in the past but I can live with that. Besides I've had alot of money spent on me with Driving lessions!