We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Good Day? Post Your Story Here!

Ryzza5

That wasn't the question I had (although not far off the mark I guess).

If it's a preganant ex-girlfriend who you haven't seen in "months", the question is: 'Is it yours?' ;)

No it's not mine lol. Just friends drift apart I guess.

That's what I was getting at.

"When it comes to 18 week old Lé Quonanefertitishiquauna, Jacob, you ARE the father!" *studio audience yells and goes crazy.* :lol:

:rofl:!!!

I guess it's an American thing :umm:

Imma Canadian!

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got up early and went out to have breakfast with some friends

Then spent the morning with some other friends

Then went out in the arvo to a park where I played soccer (football) and basketball with other friends (and got sunburnt, bit of a minus there)

Then went out to another friends house this evening for tea with some other friends + met some new friends. Had a BBQ, played some games, played some Gypsy Kings songs on the guitar with another guy who is from Chile, and some other stuff.

Finally arrived back home at 11.30am and I'm pooped. Good day though, and fantastic weather (30 degrees, not a cloud in the sky).

Well, it was Friday but whatever.

Went to see Adrian Edmondson and The Bad Shepherds. They do covers of punk songs but with folk music instruments. I was a bit apprehensive about how good it'd be but it was suprisingly good. Adrian had a broken toe and a sprained ankle and the backing vocalist (who also played about 1,000,000 different instruments) had a flu but they still sounded great.

A lot better than my usual Friday evening anyway.

so basically, my local high school varsity football team had a do or die game yesterday to win our local league. if they won, we won the league and go onto the California state playoffs. so after our Junior Varsity game was over (i only play JV, not good enough for varsity) i texted a girl i was very keen to hang out with. she said she would be there and she would text me when she got there.

it looked like a good night till my phone decided to die on me for no reason. that was ok tho, i thought, she will find me. so im sittin watching the game and i notice that its already the second quarter and at this point i feel like she forgot all about me which made me quite sad.

so right as im about to leave i run into her at the snack bar and we ended up hanging out the rest of the game which my team won. so all in all it ended up to be a GREAT night.

Awesome dilemma is awesome:

This weekend is the final Cars and Coffee meetup at the closest venue to me, featuring well-known collectors, the latest in supercars, and everything else that usually turns up at those things. This weekend is also the time a select group in my film class (I'm leading most of it) is filming a lipdub at an all-girl's school in Massachusetts. I checked the directions for both things, and they're about an hour and a half away. Out of curiosity, I then checked the directions from one to the other. :hmmm:

They're four minutes away. THEY'RE ON THE SAME ROAD! I will literally be seeing the cars drive by as it empties. Of course, I'll have all my film gear there (in other words, fully prepped for a video of the event), but I won't be able to film it. Why?

Because they're at the exact same time. :mad: But, you know, filming at a school for girls, is, well... :lol:

-Leadfoot

last couple days have been epic. Firday night, me and 3 of my friends went to the mall and messed around at some of the stores. then we went and saw some movie at the theater at 10:00 PM. when we got out of the movie, we decided to go to the bowling alley at midnight, where i got a beastly score of 20 lol. then we went to one of my friends house and played Fifa, NBA 2k12, and Madden NFL all night long.

then yesterday, i got 5 carne asada burritos and finished them myself and got home around 2:00 in the afternoon and have been asleep up until 5 minutes ago. its 7:42 in the morning now

last couple days have been epic. Firday night, me and 3 of my friends went to the mall and messed around at some of the stores. then we went and saw some movie at the theater at 10:00 PM. when we got out of the movie, we decided to go to the bowling alley at midnight, where i got a beastly score of 20 lol. then we went to one of my friends house and played Fifa, NBA 2k12, and Madden NFL all night long.

then yesterday, i got 5 carne asada burritos and finished them myself and got home around 2:00 in the afternoon and have been asleep up until 5 minutes ago. its 7:42 in the morning now

I thought I'd be worse!!! First time I bowled I got an epic score of 65. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

INSURANCE PRICES Y U SO RANDOM!?

If insurance prices hold steady for the next year (which they won't), I can insure a VW Bora TDI 130 Sport or Mondeo Zetec TDCI 130 or a Fabia vRS for just over £1000. Not bad if you ask me, considering England's insurance prices these days.

I can't, however, afford the insurance for the following:

Saab 9-3 TTID Aero

Ford Mondeo ST220

BMW 530i Sport

I really want a Mundaneo ST220 though..

Lol, I don't know really. When I was putting in the details for the quotes I was ready to start crying but I ended up plesantly surprised. Only other issue is buying the cars in the first place.

I'll probably go for a Bora or Fabia vRS if the prices are relatively similar next year. To be honest I think I've grown up too fast and I feel like having a big old barge which I can waft about in, gliding over all of the pot-holes :p

Went to the gun range today. Shot a very power rifle and my shoulder and jaw still hurt from the kick.

:hmmm: So you went to a range and shot a gun, that's interesting. But tell me more about being kicked. You can't just say you got kicked and not tell us about it!

:leaves: