We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My BMW M3 E36 convertible - 2 small big questions :D -

DJdan

I understand what you're saying, it won't have the original parts that it came with brand new. Since the part numbers may not match with the replacement parts, it may not be as valuable to a hard core collector I suppose. :(

Is the guy who bought it going to get it repaired or is he just getting rid of it?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand what you're saying, it won't have the original parts that it came with brand new. Since the part numbers may not match with the replacement parts, it may not be as valuable to a hard core collector I suppose. :(

Is the guy who bought it going to get it repaired or is he just getting rid of it?

apparently the car scared the crap out of the guy and he sold it already to a company that works with damaged cars.

even now the company is selling it for €7850,-

I've seen worse being driven about on the roads around here as of late but I wouldn't expect anything more, most people around here are a bit dodgy :p

Shame about the car and heart breaking to see when you've put effort into keeping it together only to have the new owner go and undo all of that work, but then again at least it's the new owner's problem and not yours that it's slightly re-styled.

i agree with oyu guys its not my prob he broke it but it sure does make me happy to knwo that the guy is scared to drive the car now :D

anyway as the titile now says i have two questions for you guys one of them has been asked before

1) would you like to see a new vid of the BMW M3 which i made earlier with focuses more on the launch control

2) its almost time for me to buy a new car but i have a small budget atm and i am unsure which car to buy so here are the option and please let me knwo what car you would like to see in this showroom section of the forum

A) BMW E46 M3 - yes another one but this a manual-

B) BMW E60 5-Series M-Package

C) BMW E90 320SI Limited

D) Volkswagen Golf V R32

E) Skoda Octavia VRS 2007

F) Mercedes CLS -this time a non AMG one to be more economical-

G) BMW E39 M5

What your thoughts ???

please help me make this choice :D

This! Probably my favourite BMW of all time :D

ahaha expected that :D

although im worried about the Fuel consumption being twice as high as the BMW M3

a friend of mine had one and said getting bout 20L/100KM~62Miles was considered as lucky :mhmm:

but since the asking price sits between €9500 and €17500 it is the cheapest of the list though

2) its almost time for me to buy a new car but i have a small budget atm and i am unsure which car to buy so here are the option and please let me knwo what car you would like to see in this showroom section of the forum

A) BMW E46 M3 - yes another one but this a manual-

B) BMW E60 5-Series M-Package

C) BMW E90 320SI Limited

D) Volkswagen Golf V R32

E) Skoda Octavia VRS 2007

F) Mercedes CLS -this time a non AMG one to be more economical-

G) BMW E39 M5

What your thoughts ???

please help me make this choice :D

You consider those cars when you have a 'small' budget?

What planet do you live on? I want to move there. :lol:

Sucks about the old M3 convertible though, but what did we all learn from that experience? Manual transmission FTW! :p

yeah when it comes to sports cars manual is THE way to go. in this case only 1 way leads to Rome

and the budget sits between €20.000 and €25.000 considering the cars my dad drives and what i have driven before think 2006 BMW M3 E46 convertible its a relatively small budget..

and it seems that the BMW M5 and the CLS have some ineterest i'll look into this :mhmm:

YES! I've found CLS 350, 11/2005, 82000 km, xenons, navi, heated seats etc. for 16950 eur. Pretty reasonable.

i've seen that one too and the prob is i have to calculate extra taxes on the car when importing which is BPM

for that peticular car its about €4500 to €5000

but im still looking out for them and im going to look at a BMW M5 tomorrow i know the guy and he wants about €12500 for it but i havent driven it yet will find out tomorrow

but for now its seems to be a battle between the CLS and the E39 M5

:drool: Mmm, E39.

Personally, I'd choose the E39. Partly because it's an E39, and partly because the Merc is not an AMG. But it's your car, so choose whatever you like.

20K is a small budget for you? Lots of people I know (even here in the city) have budgets of like 5K. :eek:

Golf or Octavia.

/bias

I personally don't like the E60 (Don't know what engine the one you're looking at has), the E90 you've chosen has the wrong engine. The E46 and E39 are getting on a bit now and I wouldn't be surprised if they threw up stupid bills along the way so I'd stay away from those, personally.

But as I say I'm bias towards VW and Skoda. Herp derp.

hhhmmm ....

thanks for the thoughts here

i was test driving a BMW M5 today and it was a total fail the asking price was way to high but i am keeping my hopes up :p

anyway i am still looking around and expect to see the result somewhere in here soon :p