We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Previews - Jan 2011

Eudemon

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Among community? Yes, because the most they know is from the beta, and no-ship-sherlock, that was not really perfect. Whether reviewers can be trusted to knowing how a racegame should be, for some that's questionable maybe, but if I'm correct the guys who went to NBP's playtests said it was quite good.

So to be short, nobody knows for sure except those that played the final version.

Factornews - A fond dans la déconne mais pas trop

The guy doesn't like the game at all, one can see that. The sense of speed is definitely an issue and the handling doesn't seem to suit all people. I hope they kept the Shake Camera and Blur Effect for the sense of speed and maybe some traction control, stability, brakes etc... options to adjust the handling. Hopefully it isn't going to be so bad as it seemed in the Beta!:thumbsup: I guess they could add some NFS Shift style aggressivity to the driving, it wouldn't hurt!:) I don't wanna get asleep while driving on TDU2.:D

Factornews - A fond dans la déconne mais pas trop

The guy doesn't like the game at all, one can see that. The sense of speed is definitely an issue and the handling doesn't seem to suit all people. I hope they kept the Shake Camera and Blur Effect for the sense of speed and maybe some traction control, stability, brakes etc... options to adjust the handling. Hopefully it isn't going to be so bad as it seemed in the Beta!:thumbsup: I guess they could add some NFS Shift style aggressivity to the driving, it wouldn't hurt!:) I don't wanna get asleep while driving on TDU2.:D

lol no he doesnt say that, your google traduction must have failed:rolleyes: He is just no really confident about handling and thats all

Indeed, this video is excellent !

Damn, look at the difference in term of gameplay and engines sounds when you see the few seconds of TDU1 :o

Why, why did they throw this good stuff to the bin instead improving it ! :cry:

About the lamborghini, they talk also about BMW at the same time. So that's to say those are not included in the game.