We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Team VVV Video Previews

Eudemon

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that head turning glitch is still there I see, i had the 'head moving the way I steer' on the xbox preview we did with interior view on the california. also, the atom is in the wrong place, show it a mountain and you'll forget it tops out at *only* 160mph

So now people are complaining because the cars are too realistic, I'm really at a loss for words.

It's not realistic at all. As a matter of fact, it seams completely fake in game. U can't implement just the correct performance numbers and expect it would be enough. They didn't manage to catch the essential Atom's madness. Here it seems boring and totally out of touch.

From what I saw so far, TDU2 hardly can compete with its predecessor in simulation of the thrill of driving supercars. Lots of things are missing. Like having a start button. The first contact with a car is missing. Stupid decision. Did they throw this out because of additional command they needed for turning signals, which are, btw very lame implemented?

Hopefully they will provide a proper after market support with many dlcs, patches and improvements, because in this state, I can see this game only as the fair base which have to be much improved in order to become a proper modern driving game.

somehow the Italian showroom seemed familiar, maybe from testing?

It is the same, you were even able to see the proper stuff in.

Looks like the Cinque has the flat wheels as does the standard Roadster. Zonda F and Zonda Roadster F have the deep rear rim though which was good to see. :D

If you look closely you'll see the front wheels of a few are also deep, so that shows the cars can't use rims with varying depths like TDU1 used.

Looks like the Cinque has the flat wheels as does the standard Roadster. Zonda F and Zonda Roadster F have the deep rear rim though which was good to see. :D

Hmm that's strange.

http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/dyncontent/tdu2/uploads/tdu2_screenshot_051710_01.jpg

http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/dyncontent/tdu2/uploads/tdu2_screenshot_11122010_03.jpg

Perhaps you can choose from both types of rims.

There's an even better image around of the car showing the wheels perfectly. Not sure why it would change during development.

Those were early screenshots. GMDestra said it won't make it to the final version due to some difficulties.

Wait, whaaat? This feature was already in game and yet they deleted it? I really would like to know what the reason was and it really has to be a GOOD reason otherwise Eden will look like a bunch of silly people.

Diablo, yeah, I know that, simply couldn't find it.

Wait, whaaat? This feature was already in game and yet they deleted it? I really would like to know what the reason was and it really has to be a GOOD reason otherwise Eden will look like a bunch of silly people.

Yeah! It seems one of EDEN's favourite pastimes while making the game was removing features that were already on TDU1.:dance:

However, the Zondas look very nice, and they sound better than most cars in the game!:D

My major concern is why would a game that is aimed towards the average player contain 4 Pagani Zondas that only big fans of the car will notice any difference between.:D However, if they are all there, lets make the most out of them!

Also I was thinking he would test drive the 8C Competizione, but then again, the video's name is Zonda...:lol:.

Diablo, yeah, I know that, simply couldn't find it.

Remember they show a lot of stuff that is temporary such as the wheelblur (although at high speeds it seems to be the rough disc it was before), they also remove stuff because they try them, show them off, try em more, then find out it might not work and they can't get it up to standards so they'll remove it. Happened with fuel and wipers too.

Other than that it stays a guess as to why and how.