We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[Update] Out NOW?! Yep SimplyGames has it instock. (PS3 and Xbox 360 now instock!)

The Queen

-Also, there has been a lot of talk about the game having no Club Exclusives. Can you confirm if that really is true whenever you can?

IM NOT SURE ON EXCLUSIVES IN THE CLUB,IV OPENED A CLUB AND GOT 3PPL IN THERE,BUT NOT USED IT AT THE MOMENT.

IF YOU REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION LET ME KNOW

REAGRDS

I'm sorry, but since you drove the Aston Martin DBS, I would very much like to know if the One-77 is for sale in the Aston Martin dealership? (It was supposed to be a car exclusive, but since we've seen that the McLaren is for sale, I thought maybe they would let us buy thee One-77 too!):thumbsup:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have bought the game 2 days ago, PS3 copy

so the game is out on wild actually, and in PS3 you wont get banned for playing early

and @Elder_of_Lyons the One-77 is on sale at the dealership

I am really happy that they decided to let us buy those cars. Hopefully we'll be able to buy the FXX and the Apollo as well. However, in the VVV videos Ferrari Showroom there was no FXX. But its great news to know I can buy one of my favourite cars (One-77).

redragon95, thank you for the info!:thumbsup:

Maybe they modified the system to such an extent that you can buy them in the showroom like normal cars and then get one in your own garages, but only when being a clubmember of a club that bought car X, and the cars you actually see in the clubgarage are for the president or just for demonstration purposes...

Or was this how the system was set up first?

The TVR Sagaris is $90,000 the other car I can't see it yet maybe not unlocked the showroom for it

Thanks for looking for me! :cool: looks like Once i've found the first ca deverly mission and if they pas as much in TDU, i'll be heading to the TVR dealer!:cheeky:

Also Clubcars not club cars?:confused: This is really quite confusing, unless they decided to scrap the system now? Or the club will now really just act as a way that you can buy the car for less, since the club will have clubbed togeather the money to buy the car!

I've just been on the TDU2 forums and people who pre-ordered from Play.com are saying their games are being despatched already.

All three versions are also listed as "In Stock - Usually Despatched in 24 Hours".

I haven't got an email from them yet saying my copy has been posted like other people seem to have so I wont keep my hopes up. Royal Fail will no doubt uber-fail on this occasion anyway.

Yep ordered mine from Play.com as well just checked my account it also says -order placed- and not -pre-ordered- as before. According to the list down the right this means "Your order is awaiting processing. Once completed your order will be dispatched usually within 24 hours." let's hope it's in the post on Monday :dance:

My Order Status has changed to "Packing", I guess people who work in the Play.com warehouses must work late because I checked it an hour ago and it still said "Order Placed". That or their system is slow to update.

I'll probably get it Friday and then wont be able to play it the whole weekend. Saturday is rallying day, Sunday is car fixing day.

Bah :(