We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Guest MrLolololXD

When did that get released? ^ Was looking for a P1 model a month or two back but there weren't any out back then in 1/43, only 1/18.

Will have to take some pics of the few model cars I've bought that have arrived over the last couple of weeks

When did that get released? ^ Was looking for a P1 model a month or two back but there weren't any out back then in 1/43, only 1/18.

Will have to take some pics of the few model cars I've bought that have arrived over the last couple of weeks

no idea but i think it's been around for a while...got it for a pretty good price imo so yeah :D a friend did tell me after i'd bought it that there was one with an interior available though lol

Sweet wheels mate :) Do you happen to be swimming in money? :lol: (j/k, I'm just super jealous of your wheels and especially your ride :sulk:)

Nevermind why I can afford them my good man ;) :lol: but thanks!

Enkei Tarmac Evo. They are not bad in price per wheel, just a little hard to find depending where you look.

Yeah pretty hard to find, I planned to get these wheels but I wasn't planning on getting them this soon lol, but since they came up I had to pounce. By being part of a few UK Evo facebook groups a lot of good stuff (and a lot of rubbish) comes up :)

Love the wheels Dan! I'm a sucker for white rally wheels :D

Me too :D

Guest MrLolololXD

post-20751-139719326158.jpg

Mine is the carbon one on the top, the other funny looking one is made from kevlar. That's practically straight out of the mould, so it still has to have all of the edges and shapes filed to the right shape and has to be clear coated.

Once it's done it'll look something like this

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc445/westy882/My%20Supra/P1000767.jpg

It's pretty damn awesome.

My old One X was hardly a slouch but this the new One makes my old phone seem like a Nokia 3310. The screen is incredibly clear and sharp and doesn't drain the battery too quickly. I used to get 3 hours max out of my old phone with the screen on but so far this has used about 30% battery whilst playing games with all my apps downloading in the background for over 2 hours. Should easily last 6 hours under heavy use with the screen on which is nice.

Already tempted to unlock it and flash a custom ROM. But I've not even had it a day yet. :lol:

Awesome phone, even if I can't actually use it as a phone yet. :fp:

$20 on eBay

nfstrltdpcpftfront.jpg

I've played it before and recommend it as an arcade/gamepad racing game. It has decent physics (not the rubbish Ridge Racer ones that Criterion Gamers are famous for), and the point-to-point tracks are really something special.

Even if you only got 2 hours out of it, $10 per hour for entertainment is still good value. I should have some YouTube footage up later - I'll try and stick it all up and see how similar a video I can make with The Crew when it comes out.

Get sat-nav, get free £25 travel kit with it.

[ATTACH]20179[/ATTACH]

Although I know my way around the local area, when venture across the border(South of Dundee...) this'll come in handy.

Put it to the test on roads I know in town & back roads, Actually easy to use and so far worked fine, only failed when it said it's okay to do 70 in a bit of road that's now 50(although the road has only just became a 50 at that part admittedly), and sometimes on the back roads it was't telling of junctions when there was and such like.

Anyway, expect a review over at Blown Turbos sometime.