We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Guest MrLolololXD
http://i.imgur.com/1rzEWPf.jpg

(the display, not the cars.)

That's a nice setup you have there, I'd like something similar except I have about 40-45 cars I'd like to display, but I just don't have room for a big cabinet like that. Except I'd like a mirror at the back with some sort of LED lighting on each shelf to get a good clear '360 degree' view of all of the models

Guest MrLolololXD
What's the average price you guys pay for your scale cars? I need more for a proper display.

Depends on the scale, but since I don't want anything worse than Minichamps or AutoART, well, more than 80 bucks for sure (1/18). Haven't bought a diecast for a long long time, though...

What Excitedbenzbutownsbmws said ^ Depends greatly on the size and manufacturer.

The last model I bought, a 1/43 Ferrari F12 cost $168 AUD, or approx. £93, one before that was a 1/43 Supra which (admittedly I got for pretty cheap) was $47 AUD. Last 1/18 I bought a few weeks ago was an Autoart R32 GTR which was only $175 AUD. The most I've ever paid for a 1/43 was around $190 AUD and $400 for a 1/18. Most of my 1/43's tend to be around the $80-$100 AUD price bracket.

Kyosho, Tamiya, Autoart, Minichamps, Ebbro, Hot Wheels, Fujimi etc. all make pretty good 1/43 models for pretty cheap in the $25-80 range. Then you start to go up into the mid-market range, HPI, Autoart Signature series, Spark which are around the $70-160 mark. Then you go up into the high-end, low production number brands, like BBR, Peako, Looksmart, Technomodel which are generally $160+

Can't remember if you're meant to post your own photos rather than images off the internet, but the stuff is in a box at the moment (no I didn't read the first post).

I've got a knocking noise from both front corners, so with the control arm rear bushes being mentioned a lot with my symptoms I bought these. Suspension overhaul to come at some point in the future anyway:

Fotos-de-Kit-de-bracos-de-suspensao-MEYLE-HD-pBMW-E46-novo-e-selado_436729495_1.jpg

Old wiper blades started to get on my nerves, so I bought some genuine BMW wiper blades:

$%28KGrHqJ,!nYE8YpZ!PbnBPrPCCUwNQ~~60_12.JPG

This was a month ago, car came with the service book, but no manuals, so I sorted that out with this:

$_12.JPG