We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

You mean you have 2 GTX680's? :eek: How much would you sell it for and how old is it :hmmm:

Sandown VIC State Circuit Racing Champs

It was awesome today and I'm happy to report that none of the 944's we do at work have crashed yet :D So I'm safe, for now...

No, I will downsize from my 4yo Thermaltake Toughpower 1200w to an 800 PSU. I still have the GTX480.

Got enough megapixels there Tom? Was going to reach for the ban-hammer when I saw those load but they've still snuck under the 800kb limit somehow...

android sticker | eBay

Are you sure only 500W is enough to feed two 560's running in SLI...? :eek:

The minimum recommended wattage for a single GTX560 by the manufacturer is 450W...

LOL guys...... did you saw two metal boxes in the 5.25 bay with the 220V cords going in to it? :D

that Corsair CX500 PSU is only for motherboard and few HDD, i use FSP Booster X3's (300W each) for video cards ;) its overkill for those cards :) one of that booster can handle a old power hungry GTX280 with high OC.

in total its ~1.1KW, on load with old GTX280 my system was pulling out to 980W, with GTX560 up to ~800W :)

for my 3 19inch monitors its enough power. Running Skyrim all maxed out on 4545x900 at 50fps avg with no problems :) Mafia 2 all max, with physx set to high, in city i get avg about 100-90fps

I've tested it and was not impressed by it. :mhmm:

My dad literally came into my room and told me to help him order an iPad, telling me to choose the spec LOL. And then when it arrived just gave it to me to mess around with

My dad literally came into my room and told me to help him order an iPad, telling me to choose the spec LOL. And then when it arrived just gave it to me to mess around with

Sell it then. Tablets are only good when you're abroad on a vacation to use it as GPS or to find something on the internet. :p

For the first time I ordered detailing products on Thursday and they arrived today on my birthday!! I'm über-happy.

- AG Super Resin Polish

- AG Extra Gloss Protection

- CG Glossworkz shampoo

- CarPro IronX

- Dodo Juice microfiber wash pad

- Dodo Juice clay bar

- Dodo Juice Born Slippy clay lube

- Microfiber Madness Summit 800 towel

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/username_046/aha.jpg

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/username_046/DSC05523.jpg

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/username_046/DSC05526.jpg

:D