We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Because he was not on a huge budget :D

and his 140€ 6 Core kicks ass vs an Intel 140€ Cpu. You cant get an intel CPU as good as that one for the same price range duuh :p

Ofcourse, a 3.3ghz 6 core intel is better, but a 140€ AMD is better than a 140€ Intel. Thus his CPU is great, quick tests show it can run fine at 4.5ghz at 1.45v

• 2 weeks later...

I have purchased a fair bit of stuff (or at least spent a lot of money recently) but I can't think of what all that stuff was - needless to say no photos :lol:

Got the car serviced and purchased slim-line weather-shields today...

I have purchased a fair bit of stuff (or at least spent a lot of money recently) but I can't think of what all that stuff was - needless to say no photos :lol:

Got the car serviced and purchased slim-line weather-shields today...

Did you get your CSR E yet, or did you cancel your entire order, because there was no clamp? :mhmm:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MrLolololXD

Lipton_Ice_Tea_Raspberry_500.png?1278401147

A bottle of raspberry iced tea and 3 dim sims, my life is that much bettar nao! :)

Oh, I also bought 3000 ms points, a box of 12 grape Fanta cans straight from Japan because they.

don't sell it here. Oh and a new body file (pics tonight). Nothing exciting or worth talking about, just killing my lunch time at work :)