We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

I love Superdry, have got two t-shirts and a hoodie from them. :drool:

Other things ain't bad. :run:

Not a fan of Superdry, I own 1-2 polos from there but overall it's about 30% too overpriced for what you're actually getting and I don't think the superdry brand can actually warrant paying that extra 30%, whereas I'm more than happy to pay ridiculous amounts for clothes if I think it's worth it.

Not a fan of Superdry, I own 1-2 polos from there but overall it's about 30% too overpriced for what you're actually getting and I don't think the superdry brand can actually warrant paying that extra 30%, whereas I'm more than happy to pay ridiculous amounts for clothes if I think it's worth it.

Well, they are pricey but Superdry uses better materials compared to Jack & Jones, from which I've got 5 t-shirts, one hoodie and one jumper (or whatever it is called). Especially the t-shirts tend to look washed out when washed regularly and I'm 100% sure that Superdry t-shirts don't do that.

I only buy clothes when they are on sale at asos, so I don't pay that much.

Wanted to replace my old elcheapo Netcomm NB6 modem/router so Googled for best gaming modem.

Found a thread on the NetGear 3700.. looked ok

Then found bad feedback

Then saw the was a 3700v2... cool

Then just noticed by accident there was a newer 4000 model... check if the local PC parts shop has it... yes, off I go to pick it up

Then in the display case I see another Netgear one that appears to be even better, so I go whatever and get that one instead.

Turns out I've picked up the words first 802.11ac wireless router - the NetGear D6300. So far so excellent. :)

netgear-d6300-802-11ac-wifi-router-with-adsl2_505fe5a2e92db.jpg

D6300-back-panel-diagram87-60133.jpg

Only cost $300 :fp: :lol:

Yeah, my research showed that more expensive NetGear and Billion modems have a better Broadcom chip which is great for reducing lag if you live not so close to your nearest DSLAM exchange. And of course this one had a better chip than the $200 DGS4000 that I was going to get.

Proof was in the pudding last night - raced 8 other Aussies in GT5 for some epic close battles with no issues (only one other person had lag). Have to conceed that I wasn't racing International on that occasion (although there was someone who came from Ireland) and GT5 has one of the best online experiences.

The biggest challenge will be a Forza 4 soccer match.

hhmmmmmm

well my purchases havent really been that amazing since i am a console gamer and not a PC gamer theres not a lot for me to change

but my HDD space on my PS3 ran out and bought a new one and i also saw this and was really wanting it >.>

ass sure you might but its a red PS3 with a second controller and the Tritton AX Pro+

also i hated the new PS3 looks so i searched for this gen PS3

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp224/fashad/random%20stuffzz/IMG_20130123_201422_zpsf4b2f2eb.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp224/fashad/random%20stuffzz/IMG_20130123_201543_zps937fa7e3.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp224/fashad/random%20stuffzz/IMG_20130123_201452_zpsd90f87af.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp224/fashad/random%20stuffzz/IMG_20130123_201515_zpsf1935260.jpg

:D

Smaller and cheaper basically

Also a cash grab before the PS4 comes out

Does the slim one get as hot as my phat one when playing GT5? (assuming it's not snowing where you are)? I have to place a desk fan in front of mine.. which makes me a mess by the time I'm done.

i had the slim version in black before and both this and the red dont really get very hot.

the X360 sure gets a lot hotter when playing FM4 though

my brother still has the phat version next to his slim version and the phat one gets a lot hotter so yeah it makes a good difference.

but weirdly the phat one only makes a bit of sound from the cooling as where slim is so quiet when running GT5 you can hear the BR drive all the time.

and it was snowing here last week dropped about 15 cm ~ 6 inches of snow

Guest MrLolololXD

I suppose I should have said I bought them all as gifts, except for the Honey one, that's mine. So you asked about the right one lol :p

Well I've had them all previously (except for the Bundy OP) and when I was looking what to get for myself, I saw the JD Honey and had heard it was nice so I thought I'd try it. It's pretty good, I've been drinking it mixed so far mainly. IMO it is better as a mixer than straight. It's a pretty decent price too. :nods: