We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

______________ Central

t.

What to do?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Keep TDUC as it is but encourage more General Gaming Chat. (shuffe forums around to take less focus
    • Keep TDUC as it is & create a new 'Central' (eg BlahC) for the discussion of General Gaming & such
    • Rebrand TDUC as another 'Central' (eg: BlahC) & have TDUC blended in somewhere in it's own section w
    • Something else. (Please post what)

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know any sticker printers? I would love this as a bumper sticker for my car...

That would be a great sticker for cars! make em and get em to hit the 'Dub' style we have..and wait for it to appere on countless lowered Golfs and all the other 'lowered' cars thats taking over the UK car culture!

Wait...you haven't copyrighted that image have you....:twisted: :cheeky:

I'd easly buy one for my MR2!:cool:

Very slowly, I'm waiting to see what Atari and Eden have in store for this month and some of next (news and content) before deciding whether to actually go ahead with the name and focus change. The multiple TDU sections did sort of annoy me and I wanted to make it more easy to talk about other games during the quiet time with the TDU series.

Like I said we're loyal but we're not stupid.

*Runs in*

Stupid? As if any of us are...OMG Theres a car with a "I <3 Cookies" Sticker on it!

On a seious note though, although the change will happen slowly(if it does) It will be a shame since we are all here due to TDU (alot of us were on the Old Atari TDU foumrs way back!). But I guess its called progress? Still keep a TDU presences though!

Im rambling on now arnt I?

*Runs in*

Stupid? As if any of us are...OMG Theres a car with a "I <3 Cookies" Sticker on it!

On a seious note though, although the change will happen slowly(if it does) It will be a shame since we are all here due to TDU (alot of us were on the Old Atari TDU foumrs way back!). But I guess its called progress? Still keep a TDU presences though!

Im rambling on now arnt I?

I agree with you, simply because you're in the same city as me. :)

Actually, I'm surprised you've not noticed a white 306 with epic turbo whistle and a flaming eyeball on the aerial.