We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Bald Ones FM4 Photographic Delights

Baldy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You go into your storefront, to the tab of your photos, remove them all from there, then you can upload more. As Llama said, save the ones that are already up to your hdd/flashdrive/whatever storage device you want so you dont have to keep reuploading old pictures.

Thanks! I would have thought they would have just replaced the pics you've uploaded already, but guess not. I'll download them all and then delete them :)

;435535']Hehe, car bowling. :lol: Also, is the Mazda2 anything like the real version?

-Leadfoot

It's similar, the sound isn't exact, and it turns a bit too easy in corners, but obviously it will feel different because I'm using a controller and not sat in my car.

How would he know - it's not like he speeds or runs over pin-like objects in real life :cheeky:

I would give it a go though, car bowling is fun!

Well removing them is a slow process, eurgh! Will be doing it once they are uploaded from now on, anyway been for a spin in a Honda Mugen Civic Type R tonight.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Hope you like them, if you've got any requests let me know :) :bunny:

• 1 month later...
You really have a horrible taste in car colours. Other than that the pics are ....well dreadful. Apart from that they are worth avoiding at all costs. Nice sky captures though, you're the best sky photographer I've seen thus far.

Thanks! I'm glad there is another sky lover like me :)

I must admit Mr B Red, you've pulled off quite a feat in photographicalogical terms... You've managed to make an FM4 car look crappy whilst enhancing the background (well the sky at least) to a higher level.

Normally its only possible to do the opposite. Congratulations for breaking the game.

Now go do the same with TDU2 please.

Is the car standing still!? This has confused me... I do like the colour combination however.

Nope it isn't, but I wanted to create the illusion that it is! And thanks!