We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Thought/Opinions on FM4? Post them here.

gingervette

I did not even mention GT5... I am just pointing out how Forza 4 looks like Forza 3. Watch the damn video, then we talk... ok? Watch, impartially... and look. Ok? You can do that? If is too hard to you accept that fact, i am sorry...

They don't look alike. I don't see how you see that everything looks so "similar". The entire dynamics of the game have changed - why do you even post in Forza threads if you know you'll start a flamewar? You're getting upset over nothing, we're just having a discussion.

I'm done before I get yelled at by moderators again, seems I'm the one who gets in trouble for this crap.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't look alike. I don't see how you see that everything looks so "similar". The entire dynamics of the game have changed - why do you even post in Forza threads if you know you'll start a flamewar? You're getting upset over nothing, we're just having a discussion.

I'm done before I get yelled at by moderators again, seems I'm the one who gets in trouble for this crap.

Who over here talked about dynamics? Back and read my previous post. I said about visual... and yes, it is on video! Watch it! I am not upset, who looks emotional touched here is you. :lol:

I, at least, compare FM4 to GT5 because they are of the same type of game, not because you like it...

Those videos normally are made by fans, then they always make one, or other look worse. Like compare the best part of one with the worse part of other. (You know that) When i find a good fair video, i sure will post.

Edit: I know the difference between both games, even not playing it.

Edit 2: No, i didn't want, still not wanting cause a flame war, the video was forza vs forza. But seems when i point out something about this game, people love talk about GT5, even when it is not mentioned. :lol:

First of all, it looks like off-screen video for me. Second of all, he bought it and playing it. I think you haven't played it. So.... ?

Ok... everyone says i should play it. This is the same as car discussion. Who over here drove a 599 GTO, a Veyron or a Mercedes SLS? Nobody, even so everyone has their opinions and know facts about them, know them enough to judge them and choose which one is the best in your opinion.

I have mine, i pointed out a fact, it is on video to everyone see and compare, the video is about visual gameplay, not dynamics or physics... ok? ;)

Crap! What did I start? Sorry Milli :p

I remember when 3 came out everyone was calling it Forza 2.5

So lets all compromise shall we:

Forza 2 = Forza 2

Forza 3 = Forza 2.5

Forza 4 is actually Forza 3.

The reason they all look very similar is because they're all made from the same engine and all run on exactly the same console.

GT5 is way better than GT4 because they're a whole console generation apart.

So really we should compare FM4 to Forza Motorsport, because there is the same generation gap there. T10 just realised they could make more money in-between and release some standalone expansion packs. ;)

Whereas Polyphony tried too hard to create perfection and made an amazing game that could never live upto the hype.

Crap! What did I start? Sorry Milli :p

I remember when 3 came out everyone was calling it Forza 2.5

So lets all compromise shall we:

Forza 2 = Forza 2

Forza 3 = Forza 2.5

Forza 4 is actually Forza 3.

The reason they all look very similar is because they're all made from the same engine and all run on exactly the same console.

GT5 is way better than GT4 because they're a whole console generation apart.

So really we should compare FM4 to Forza Motorsport, because there is the same generation gap there. T10 just realised they could make more money in-between and release some standalone expansion packs. ;)

Whereas Polyphony tried too hard to create perfection and made an amazing game that could never live upto the hype.

Nah man, it is fine... thing is that people can not discuss properlly. You started nothing. :lol:

well a bit a of a war started out here huh?

anyway i like FM4 but visually it doesnt look entirely different i mean look at GT5 prologue and GT5 not much difference either.

it still has that Forza style to it which i like though.

i have both games and i like both GT and FM.

they both are not perfect but i still like them and i have to admit that the first impression tells me that there is no extreme difference.

anyway what i still think is about the best part of the game is the car selection :D

Now now, this is a Forza thread. Can you keep the discussion to Forza from now on.

And just by watching comparison videos you can't be sure that what you're seeing is what it would be like playing both games for yourself. You don't know if the videos have been edited or what the picture settings were at when they were recorded.

I know for me at least, FM3 wasn't as bright as shown in that video and FM4 certainly isn't as dull as shown in that video. And that's from playing both games on the same TV with the same settings.

Now now, this is a Forza thread. Can you keep the discussion to Forza from now on.

And just by watching comparison videos you can't be sure that what you're seeing is what it would be like playing both games for yourself. You don't know if the videos have been edited or what the picture settings were at when they were recorded.

I know for me at least, FM3 wasn't as bright as shown in that video and FM4 certainly isn't as dull as shown in that video. And that's from playing both games on the same TV with the same settings.

also agreed.

but do have to say that to my opinion the photo mode sucks balls.

now i cant even get my photo's here because i cant log into Xbox Live

It feels a lot more connected to me, more fun, the sounds are amazing, from tickover, to redline, in anything from a fox (if you want a laugh, do the 1 mile drag in one of the starter cars, untuned they wont even reach 100!) to a flame spitting lambo. The rubbish cars are actually great fun on some of the more challenging circuits ( sub100hp cars vs fuji kaido for lols). the handling is better and the improved racer count is great (protip: always try and tune your PI one under the class border, everyone will almost certainly plow into the first corner and crash, hang behind and pass when everyone else is bunched up)