We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA V {DT} - IT'S OUT AND IT'S SOOOOO GOOOD!!

superhyper

I'll be happy if it comes tomorrow but it's the last game I'm buying from ShopTo now though. They are pretty much the most expensive retailer most of the time now and the customer support sadly is not what it used to be a few years ago. Even if it had come today this will be my last game from them.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a "Your order is being processed" last thursday (from Game) and after that, nothing. Not holding my hopes up :/

Yeah I got that too… If i don't get a dispatch message today, I'll be sending a 'why did my pre-order arrive on the release date?' mail

What happened to the old pick it up from the shop days :rolleyes:

Why go outside and spend more money traveling to a shop when for the same price the shop will deliver it to your door.

Plus GTA is banned from sale in the UAE, so I have to order online… Funnily enough though like in GTA, prostitution is quite legal over here. :eek:

What happened to the old pick it up from the shop days :rolleyes:

Finland happened. Wanted the special edition and it was sold out everywhere, had to order from the UK whereas I could have driven ~130km to the nearest GameStop for a midnight launch if I would have wanted the regular edition.

Still, 130km is a bit more than "near my school"...:rolleyes: