We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA V {DT} - IT'S OUT AND IT'S SOOOOO GOOOD!!

superhyper

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard about this as soon as it was announced while I was browsing gaming news websites.

I reckon this is more of a possibility rather than the vice city website thing though. - Grand Theft Auto V possibly set in Washington D.C! Rockstar Informer

Also, #GTAV goes to the same site so maybe they are trying to make people think it's going to be set in Vice City. I would much prefer a Vice City remake though.

I don't think Kent Paul has anything to do with it. Yes, he was in Vice City (and he appeared in San Andreas as well) but only as a helping character and was not anti-you in any way. Besides, with all the "R.I.P. <insert random GTA III Era Protagonist here>" easter eggs that were in GTA IV, many believe that Rockstar has ended that storyline. They might go back to Vice City, but as with GTA IV Liberty City I don't think it will have anything to do with the GTA III Era game, characters or locations.