We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA V {DT} - IT'S OUT AND IT'S SOOOOO GOOOD!!

superhyper

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Licence plates on the cars say San Andreas, so probably gonna be all 3 cities. :D

San Andreas is one city, it is Los Angeles. Rockstar doesn't have time to make 3 massive cities to throw into GTA V right now. I expect one city.

agreed , lovely to see los santos back again . also I liked the new multi character gameplay.

Where did you get "multi-character gameplay" from?

Did I see a truck driving with a trailer attached? Could be fun causing havoc in that like the good old days!

I believe you did sir.

San Andreas is one city, it is Los Angeles. Rockstar doesn't have time to make 3 massive cities to throw into GTA V right now.

San Andreas is a State consisting of 3 cities (San Fierro, Las Venturas and Los Santos)

Look what T10 can do with forza in 2 years, especially from FM2 > FM3. R* has had almost 4 years now, and it's still a while from release yet, so having all of SA in isn't impossible.

Even if it is just Los Santos (LA) then theyll probably make it much bigger and better than the original.

San Andreas is a State consisting of 3 cities (San Fierro, Las Venturas and Los Santos)

Look what T10 can do with forza in 2 years, especially from FM2 > FM3. R* has had almost 4 years now, and it's still a while from release yet, so having all of SA in isn't impossible.

Even if it is just Los Santos (LA) then theyll probably make it much bigger and better than the original.

Readbecause it sounds like JUST San Fierro - you don't understand how hard it is to make just ONE city. Rockstar has been working on too many games as of late to have 3 massive cities and a ton of space. They DO mention it is "the biggest GTA to date" but I don't expect 3 cities. I expect one massively huge city with outlying areas.

I'm not getting my hopes up for 3 cities because I refuse to be disappointed lol

Sorry to disappoint some of you but...

We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California.

- Rockstar Games

http://www.gtav.net/

I wanted it to be the whole of San Andreas as well but it would've been too ambitious for the current generation of consoles really. They still say it'll be their lagest and more ambitious game yet.

Sorry to disappoint some of you but...

Thanks for the proof I was looking for - guys, you need to understand that Rockstar is very popular now, and they make more than just GTA - They can't waste time making 3 huge cities. The point is it's the biggest so far, and Los Angeles is HUGE - so I'm sure the town, and surrounding areas is going to be massive.

Nothing to be disappointed about - the city is going to be massive.

why then they dint called this GTAV - Los Santos? why there's San Andeas on number plate of a police car if its not San Andreas, only one city... meh.

It's called GTA V because of a vast improvement. Which is multi-character (supposedly) and the biggest map ever, and god knows what else.

San Andreas is the entire area, and thats what it is, it's Los Santos with surrounding areas...

Liberty City was the state itself XD

Like in reality, New york (the state which Liberty city imitates) is a state, which consists of different cities, such as New York City, Bronx, Brooklin.....

Liberty City in GTA IV is a state which consists of Algonquin, Bohan, and the others ;)

State of san andreas consits on 3 different cities, san fierro, las venturas, and los santos, ;)

Liberty City was the state itself XD

Like in reality, New york (the state which Liberty city imitates) is a state, which consists of different cities, such as New York City, Bronx, Brooklin.....

Liberty City in GTA IV is a state which consists of Algonquin, Bohan, and the others ;)

State of san andreas consits on 3 different cities, san fierro, las venturas, and los santos, ;)

The first non-American I've seen that knows this. :cheeky: