We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

November Speed Pack DLC & Trailer

Flo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koW05JPRz40

2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

2012 Aston Martin Virage

2011 #2 Audi Sport Team Joest R15++ TDI

2011 Audi RS3 Sportback

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air

2012 Dodge Charger SRT8

2011 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione F458 Italia

2013 Ford Focus ST

1992 GMC Typhoon

2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R

Larry Hryb's video "The trailer for the new #Forz..." on WhoSay

just confirmed by major nelson that the pack IS coming nov 1

[mod edit:] Please don't double post. Use the Edit button instead.

it's Free ??

of course not, it is ''free'' for people who bhought/ are buying the season pass, 560 mp for everybody else

anyways season pass is too expensive. also my gold is running out on the first -_- but ill buy this dlc for sure and renew my gold a week later

I figured the Aventador would be one of the first in. I'm surprised it wasn't in the release to be quite honest.

I like the Aventador, I like the RS3, and I like the Bel-Air. The rest of them are meh to me.

Instead of buying the season pass, I probably should have waited to see if buying cars separately was going to be an option. Oh well...

Yes, it was cleverly placed in the background in red to cause confusion. With the exception of the LP-700 it's a pretty meh pack, and that should have been a launch car. Pah, thank god BF3 arrived.
What about the trailer that showed the Aventador gauges, I know people mistook the red Reventon for it but the instrument cluster was easily viewable.

Focus is B CLASS???? friggen hell. I thought it was crap :lol:

the other focus's in the game are b class aswel

somebody else with a code posted the prices:

Aventador - 400 000 Cr

Bel Air - 60 000 Cr

2012 Charger - 38 000 Cr

RS3 Sportback - 60 000 Cr

Audi R15++ - 2 500 000 Cr

Ferrari F458 Italia #62 - 1 000 000 Cr

Scirocco R - 45 000 Cr

GMC Typhoon - 12 000 Cr

Ford Focus ST - 32 000 Cr

Aston Martin Virage - 200 000 Cr

Any word on what the Free car is for this pack? Only 2 cars intrest me, the Aston Martin Virage and the Scirocco R! So Probs just going to buy them speratly

The 458GT is tempting, if only to make a copy of Jim-gainer's Super GT car

I think that matter with the Aventdoor is that they knew people want it, so added it to DLC insted of ingame! Same reason why there was launch day DLC!

I am so interested in the Belair, Aventador (so should have been in the game, but whatever...), RS3, Scirocco R, 458GT, Virage. Couldnt really care about the rest, wouldnt matter to me if they werent there at all. (Seriously, the typhoon and the cylcone, whats the difference? lol)

I am so interested in the Belair, Aventador (so should have been in the game, but whatever...), RS3, Scirocco R, 458GT, Virage. Couldnt really care about the rest, wouldnt matter to me if they werent there at all. (Seriously, the typhoon and the cylcone, whats the difference? lol)

aventador should have been in the game yes :( anyways i cant wait to drive the aventador, 458 gt2 and the rs3. all cars are great, but ill start on the nurb with the aventador and after that the 458. also lol ye the typhoon is basicaly the cyclone but then with a hood at the back LOL

anyways cant wait!