Jump to content
We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Knyazev

Knyazev : TDU2 Universal Launcher [v3.6]

Recommended Posts

My Vipre just started flagging this as "Trojan.GenericKD.33122127" and immediately quarantines it as soon as I remove it from exclusion. The VirusTotal seems to have gotten less positive too than I remember. Is this still ok? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jusmar said:

My Vipre just started flagging this as "Trojan.GenericKD.33122127" and immediately quarantines it as soon as I remove it from exclusion. The VirusTotal seems to have gotten less positive too than I remember. Is this still ok? 

Since Defender on Windows 10 does not detect anything, it may be a malfunction of VIPRE. I think it's better to double check using another anti-virus application.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening guys. I just installed the game, i am using universal launcher 3.6 and i am pressing to play online, the game starts fine, but when i get to the point where i press start it just enters in a kind of endless loading. Can i do something to fix that?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kowa said:

Good evening guys. I just installed the game, i am using universal launcher 3.6 and i am pressing to play online, the game starts fine, but when i get to the point where i press start it just enters in a kind of endless loading. Can i do something to fix that?

 

I would say the official Atari online servers are down for long time now, so cannot play online. 😉
At least as long as there won't be a community server ready to go online.

Edited by MagicV8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MagicV8 said:

I would say the official Atari online servers are down for long time now, so cannot play online. 😉
At least as long as there won't be a community server ready to go online.

And community servers are expected to be created? I'm new here and i'm trying to understand some things 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...