We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Knyazev

Knyazev : TDU2 Universal Launcher [v3.6]

My Vipre just started flagging this as "Trojan.GenericKD.33122127" and immediately quarantines it as soon as I remove it from exclusion. The VirusTotal seems to have gotten less positive too than I remember. Is this still ok? 

5 hours ago, Jusmar said:

My Vipre just started flagging this as "Trojan.GenericKD.33122127" and immediately quarantines it as soon as I remove it from exclusion. The VirusTotal seems to have gotten less positive too than I remember. Is this still ok? 

Since Defender on Windows 10 does not detect anything, it may be a malfunction of VIPRE. I think it's better to double check using another anti-virus application.

Good evening guys. I just installed the game, i am using universal launcher 3.6 and i am pressing to play online, the game starts fine, but when i get to the point where i press start it just enters in a kind of endless loading. Can i do something to fix that?

33 minutes ago, Kowa said:

Good evening guys. I just installed the game, i am using universal launcher 3.6 and i am pressing to play online, the game starts fine, but when i get to the point where i press start it just enters in a kind of endless loading. Can i do something to fix that?

I would say the official Atari online servers are down for long time now, so cannot play online. 😉
At least as long as there won't be a community server ready to go online.

Edited by MagicV8

3 minutes ago, MagicV8 said:

I would say the official Atari online servers are down for long time now, so cannot play online. 😉
At least as long as there won't be a community server ready to go online.

And community servers are expected to be created? I'm new here and i'm trying to understand some things 🙂

Guest tomiik
On 5/11/2019 at 12:47 AM, Knyazev said:

Patch server of TDU2 now works fine!

link - http://patchserver.testdriveunlimited2.com/ (you can ping it)

You can download game updates via original UpLauncher.exe 

But now I works with new launcher for TDU2 with checking & update game to the latest version of the game (if official patch server will be offline, I'll make the alternative patch server (mirror).

Why? for TDU2 online)

Hello, is there already some patchserver mirror, please? I installed the game after longer time (version TDU2 QA v055 build 0 / 20110105.1506) and UpLauncher shows Error #01 - it seems patch files no longer exist on official patch server (although i can still ping it). I don't need any mods or unofficial patches, only official patch files to update my legally bought game to the latest version. Thank you.

I have another problem when I start it i have to click it a lot of times and when apperars the logo the tool closes and somtimes appeares the laucher but it closes 

What i can do?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements