We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

That's what I did and that only makes it more facepalmworthy.
DD was just cars smashing the crap out of one another, I don't remember weapons or such, just crazy tracks and massive arenas where the last to survive or first to finish was the way to win.

I'm really happy SMS have been confirmed to be developers now, as Project Ferrari looked so promising.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's old and is probably actually the Ferrari Project trailer, read the description. Kind of annoying how nothing official and first party is being shown this close to what is supposed to be the release.

Well all I can say is that I hope the physics have been improved since then. The tracks looked good though and I love the look of the old F1 car.

Added to first post

Found this:

That video is new to me, and underwhelming.

So yeah, it's very old and not representative of the current game. I reckon it could be decent, but then I've already got Ferrari Challenge on PS3, which was decent - so this has to be a lot better.