We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show us your driving videos

Camel

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no law against undertaking in Victoria (I think it's illegal in NSW though). There are many roads that have a temporary left lane before and after intersections for the purpose of undertaking.

Interesting :hmmm: We have the same but for overtaking only. Undertaking is sort-of allowed. You can undertake but not pull back out into the other lane. Not sure how that would ever work realistically though. xD

I took a video on my way home from work tonight(or Morning...whatever 3am is classed as), may upload it if the quality's not bad or my music is't too loud. Or if the way im holding the camera is pointing at the speedo all the time :lol:

Wont be much to see as it's dark and just my lights lighting up the road, which is white with two black lines where a tracks been made threw the snow. Oh and maybe see my dashboard a bit. Not driving spiritedly it due to chance of black ice eather.

One day I'll add a video thats filmed on a good camera, and one thats mounted on something.

I've made a short clip today, the iPhone is rubbish for taking videos in the orientation I have but it works best in my holder and to reduce bounce! Apologies for varying music level, I have a habit of doing that while driving.

[media=vimeo]55051212[/media]

• 1 month later...

Here we go, sorry the video is epicly terrible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S88qUzliTmI

Added a gay little annotation in the middle if you spot it lol.

What I found interesting is that when I hit vtec in that video you couldn't hear my exhaust at all :D Was all engine since my device was right up to the windsceen :cheeky:

I basically wedged my rubber-cased phone against the screen, so it decided to focus on the inside trim instead of outside -.-

Quite interesting watching you guys in Europe, cause it reminds me that America is the only country with almost no roundabouts. I might have to do a video one day and show you my boring almost completely straight commute.

Some friends of mine found a series of roundabouts the other day and 1) they didn't know how to use them (or what it was even called) 2) a few people almost crashed.

Here we go, sorry the video is epicly terrible:

-snap-

Added a gay little annotation in the middle if you spot it lol.

What I found interesting is that when I hit vtec in that video you couldn't hear my exhaust at all :D Was all engine since my device was right up to the windsceen :cheeky:

I basically wedged my rubber-cased phone against the screen, so it decided to focus on the inside trim instead of outside -.-

Sounds quite good!

People must hate your exhaust aswell :lol:

Sounds quite good!

People must hate your exhaust aswell :lol:

Well, people who aren't into the whole "car" business, yes :cheeky: Most of my "Pro-VW" friends like it :)

Here, I uploaded some more exhaust-y videos for you :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srzamkYEIdM

That 5 series got too impatient waiting for me to slow down for the tunnel, then i caught him up again :cheeky: