We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

Almost every single damn carpark in HK is an underground/multi-storey one with security cameras, and it's pretty rare to find a nice car just randomly parked on the street (not because they don't want to park there, more because there aren't any spaces), although it does happen. I find it much easier to wait for the cars to come to me than to go looking for them myself :lol:

Ahh it's a shame, the bridge must get a bit boring after a while :p You do have those epic meets in pretty looking places though!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice shot Tom! :nods:

I spotted an Aston Martin DB9 infront of my traineeship building last week, I was surprised to see that car in that crappy neighbhourhood (lol spell fail) and while doing my papers last week I spotted an Abarth 500 with the ''girly'' roof :fp:

Hi everyone I have recently came in front of Porsche 911 in India that car was awesome it was white in color and was looking awesome.This shows that interest in cars in India is increasing very rapidly and also the car prices in India is also growing because of increase in India.