We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of everyday cars, I seen on an interview IGN did the guy from Playground saying somthing along the lines of "So a Viper feels diffrent from an STi, and a STi feels Diffrent from an ST" , STI being a Subaru of course(most probsly an Impreza, but I hope for god that it's not just the current hatch(love that) but the original 22B as well! And ST being a Ford of some type!

So Heres hoping some F class's are in, DeLorean, Toyota 200GT, etc. Same for E class, as the 2002 Turbo has been seen 2 times! So heres hoping the AW11 MR2 is in! :D

Apearantly, BMW 1M is spotted to, even though it wasn't in the BMW tab in a video...

Forza Horizon - Vehicle List - WIP [updated June 7th] - Page 11

edit:

Keep in mind what you see now at the E3 is a heavily stripped down version of what will be available once in October. Also only a handful of cars are at the moment fix. All others are placeholders atm and might get cut or replaced over the coming months as the final list develops. Don't look too deep into it, at least not at the moment.

That means that the 4 bmw's where in a video, are not the final number, also in big lines means that there's allot of cars to come.

Guest MrLolololXD
Apearantly, BMW 1M is spotted to, even though it wasn't in the BMW tab in a video...

Forza Horizon - Vehicle List - WIP [updated June 7th] - Page 11

edit:

That means that the 4 bmw's where in a video, are not the final number, also in big lines means that there's allot of cars to come.

Lol, of course there's gonna be more than 4 BMW's. I'm surprised why you all didn't already figure out that the version they had at E3 would have been a stripped down version with nowhere as many cars as the final release :mhmm: It was kinda obvious there would be more than just the 4 Bimmers

Barn Find Dodge Omni GLH-S? Or is that just me? :cheeky:

I kinda knew that the cars in the demo are just a limited amount, for the BMW M1 is a car that people would show off.

One thing that ive been thinking, since it's open world how are they doing cars cockpit view wheel side. For example alot of the japanese cars in the game are Right hand Drive, which of course is't used in the states. For cars that are sold in the US as well as Japan are they still going to be RHD or will they re-do the cockpit? Cars like the Skyline & Slivia range of course should still be RHD due to them never being sold as LHD. Sure you get people doing conversions but it'd seem more real.

One thing that ive been thinking, since it's open world how are they doing cars cockpit view wheel side. For example alot of the japanese cars in the game are Right hand Drive, which of course is't used in the states. For cars that are sold in the US as well as Japan are they still going to be RHD or will they re-do the cockpit? Cars like the Skyline & Slivia range of course should still be RHD due to them never being sold as LHD. Sure you get people doing conversions but it'd seem more real.

I guess they will be ported from FM4. So just depends what spec car they had.

Keep in mind what you see now at the E3 is a heavily stripped down version of what will be available once in October. Also only a handful of cars are at the moment fix. All others are placeholders atm and might get cut or replaced over the coming months as the final list develops. Don't look too deep into it, at least not at the moment.

So what you're saying is that if we see a car in the videos of the demo, it doesn't necessarily mean it'll be in the game.

At the moment yes. Over the coming months the list will be finalised with a yet to be set final number of cars from a pool of over one thousend they are choosing from.

:drool:

If you want the barnfind car they should make it that you have to note the spot, then get a slow flat bed truck and drive it yourself to pick it up and drive it to the workshop. That way you'd attract a lot of other cars since they'd want to follow you to see where it is (unless they're random location).

Or maybe an SUV with a big trailer.

Guest MrLolololXD

I also hope you'd have to drive all over the world to different stores to pick up parts you need to restore it. Then I hope you can choose what exactly you want to do to it, engine wise and everything and whether or not you're gonna paint it. Because I reckon an old rusty rat-rod style car would be pretty cool