We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

Mach 1? Great Near Miss? Sling Shot? Car suddenly fixed between end of race and first post-race cutscene? LOL

And all those popups are so Dirt-ish... I don't really know what to think of the game now xD

TDU2 had them aswell right? Hope you can turn them off at least.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More than TDU, let's hope it's a good selection.
Of course that's a given but all I'm saying is those of the Forza fraternity might be saying "is that all" considering what the most recent game gave them. I'm delighted it's in the double hundreds and from the ones shown it's clear there is going to be plenty of variety in them and that the selection will be sweet! :D

Guest MrLolololXD
Here's hoping as honestly 13,200 for 1st place with standard aids in the first race looks like money isn't going to that much of a bother to come across.

It never has been in Forza.

It has been for me, every time I get a few grand I go out and buy another cheap car and modify it. I've never had over 400,000 in credits at one time, any car over that price I've purchased with car tokens lol. I suck at saving money, not only in Forza 4, but real life too ._.

I was going to donate a body part, but apparently Paypal doesn't like my legs. :mhmm:

Forza 2 was even harder earning money than 3.

but I've been real happy with the ease of making money in 4... its really evened out the auction house and helped reduce the cheating.

I'll be more than happy with 200 cars... if its a decent selection.

I only regularly drive about 10 cars in my garage anyway.

200 Should be enough. Given what we've seen it should be a mix of cars as well!

There will be DLC from day 1 I have a feeling, once the official car list is out they'll see what cars the community moans about, and then just upload it from Forza 4 and plot it into DLC!

Although I got a feeling that the Omni will be part of a super special collectors edition called 'GLH-S Edition', where the main car is the Dodge Omni(instead of the viper) and that gives you lots of ingame and out of game freebees such as a 1/12th Scale model of a Omni GLH-S, a "I'm Omni and I know it" T-shirt, The same T-Shirt for your XBL Avtar and in game driver, and 20 Special Livery's ingame that come only with the Omni edtion! :cheeky:

Although I got a feeling that the Omni will be part of a super special collectors edition called 'GLH-S Edition', where the main car is the Dodge Omni(instead of the viper) and that gives you lots of ingame and out of game freebees such as a 1/12th Scale model of a Omni GLH-S, a "I'm Omni and I know it" T-shirt, The same T-Shirt for your XBL Avtar and in game driver, and 20 Special Livery's ingame that come only with the Omni edtion! :cheeky:

Stop the Omni thing asap! :toetap: