We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^It does reveal stuff, ask the FB commenters! :lol::

"Wtf?? U cant customize in horizon? Im cancelling my pre-order." (5 likes)

"i dont think thats rally, it looks like the road is right there but the dude just went off to side of the road. and you cant customize your cars?"

"If there's no customization, I'm not interested in Horizon." (4 likes)

"If we can't customise in horizon I'm not buying. Especially if no tuning what kinda BS is that??!!!" (2 likes)

"No good selection of cars ... No modifications ... No customers ...!!! Forza 4 dynamics ... Add open world enviornment with night time driving ... Id buy it ... Smh ... Not this Need for Speed copy of Forza ..."

And the list goes on :p

Guest MrLolololXD

The level of intelligence on Facebook can not be compared to anything else on the internet. 95% of the people on there are so stupid that I don't even have a word to describe them...

They're like sheep... Some idiot will say something that makes no sense which isn't even true, then everyone else will just copy and go along with what they said. N den dnt forget dey talk lyk dis da hole tyme yolo mofo haters words aint gona bring meh down yo

lyk dat no tru u no pls stp sying stuf lyk dat!?!?!/

Not everyone who use's Facebook is like that. It'd be like saying everyone who plays a COD game is a whiny 13 year old....only 94% of them are.

But yeah I like reading the comments of FB for the likes of FH & NFS. :lol:

I'm just impressed that they spelt unintelligent correctly :D

It'll also be interesting for TDU1-PC players who get this game to see what the other drivers are like. In TDU1 I'd say about 80%+ of the people I met and cruised with all used a wheel whereas the vast majority of 360 players would only have a gamepad. At least I know everyone in the TDU-C FM4 club can drive well.