We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, but a Rangy can actually do it's worth off road, and I don't mean on a bit of grass. Dunno what the ML,X5/6 and Q7 are like on real off road.

That said, the off road looks more TDU2 style off road than Rally stage or mug-plugging , so the SUV's would fit I guess.

Do Want. :cheeky:

so looks like road rally cars are in! thats 2 group B's so far, going to guess the 205 T16 will be in, the Ranualt 5 Turbo has been spotted in a video(i'll find the page i found that one). Heres hoping that Since they have the rights to MG, the Metro 6R4 gets added to both Forza 4 & Horizon! :d

I loved TDU2 th_trollface.png

I fixed the emoticon for you ;)

Alot of people on the fourm can use the words "Love " & "TDU2" in the same sentence. as in "I love to hate TDU2". :cheeky:

Not me though, I personally could live with it, just for the 'take a drive' sake.(A hell of a lot cheaper than using fuel in the car outside)

A few new cars will be added, the new Viper and the R8 Spyder for starters. Would be surprised if that was it though.