We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

I agree with the upper two £40 seems quite expensive but its for a WHOLE year pay it and not worry for another complete year, you'd never know what will happen in that year you'd probably win the lottery. :lol:

Yeah like F1 2012 i was dying for a week that i didn't have the demo and completed it within 30 minutes...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't look here for a day & there's 3 new pages...we don't have like commenting do we? :cheeky:

It just looks like dirt 3-2

tacky radio comments, x-games type festival business,warm camera filter with lots of bloom.

I kinda agree with this, this is what put's me off doing the racing in the game! But i'll be doing it...need to get money in the game somehow! (In TDU I just did the car delivery missions, payed enough to get what i wanted & more!)

I still think the who festival idea is meh! I mean in real life it'd put me off going to such an event! Maybe it's just me?

Rant over :)

Still can't wait for the game though. The open road & a part of the US of A I'd like to visit! Well tell a lie, I want to go to Utah for the salt lakes & vista points! but Colorado does have a much more diverse landscape! :D

DiRT 2 was my favourite before Codies racing went downhill. Couldn't even complete mapping steering controls in DiRT showdown yesterday when bored. Mapped steer left and then when I tried to do 'right' the game froze on me. Forza Horizon being open world and having decent enough physics that I have a suitable wheel for should make the game fine for me.

DiRT 2 was my favourite before Codies racing went downhill.

I personally disliked the game, It felt like they only had the rally stages in it because the last game had! Also the whole 'kenny B & Friends at the X-games' really diddent help that feeling for me. Dirt 3 kind of seen this and backed off that theme, but it still lingered in the background. But each to there own for choices :)

On a different note(sorry for off-topicness), but seeing how Dirt Showdown was made, I'll be hoping that Dirt 4 will be more in line with the first Dirt game!

-

Have any new cars been officially released/spotted by fans? We seem just to be getting officially told that cars that were spotted are now in the game.

Ahhh, the Ferrari-De-Enzo! A car that I wholeheartedly love! :)

-

Just saw the launch video, looks the same as ever! I still want to drive around the Desert area's on my own, having the engine notes bouncing off the rocky walls, leaving my to think "On days like these" al-la the Italian Job intro! :)

He thought the video was so epic he dropped the tub yoghurt he was holding and it went everywhere...

Whats wrong with knowing that? :lol: Why what were you thinking? ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Made my day made it!!!!!

He thought the video was so epic he dropped the tub yoghurt he was holding and it went everywhere...

Whats wrong with knowing that? :lol: Why what were you thinking? ;)

Even so I don't want to know what this unusual being does in it's own... home. Place of residence. Thing. Whatever.

Dropped yogurt smells bad and if it was indeed that, why did we need to know?