We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart skipped beat when i saw the honda integra "coupe like shape* there >.< *Carries on hoping*

My heart rate started climbing as the guy was closing in on Hondas altogether :lol: That list would support Calsters "90s DLC" theory as it was missing some big ones (such as basically any Civic and the older Skylines) :p I'd pay for it but they should be on the disc tbh :hmmm:

Why wouldn't they? It's not a full list, the model is up to par and they've done sillier car list overlaps before.

Because it's the same car, just with a far far better engine. I wouldn't say nothing if the 28i was a LCI model, but since the E89 hasn't received any modifications it doesn't make sense. I'd love to have the 35i, though. :(

Just looking at whats been spotted on IGCD and seeing whats missing from the list...

Bugatti EB110

Honda CRX

Lotus Elan

Mazda MX5 'Superlight'

I can't remember if these were in the Video or not

Mosler MT900

Renualt, the Megane RS, Twingo & 5 Turbo have been seen.

SSC Aero

Scion FS-R

^the last two we know ARE in, yet Ican't remember if they were in the video.

From the Video I DO remember there being 3 Lancia's, Delta, Stratos & im not 100% sure on the 3rd. Guessing it's the 037.

Also we should keep in mind, the video could be just a selection of the cars, so there's still a few surprises! May explain why afew cars are missing. ;)