We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That has to be the the stupidest thing I've heard about this title so far... I would've thought the only thing preventing PP would be some sort of 'track licensing' issue which you would expect to to be a massive issue if you're building most of Colorado as well. Leaving no-thru roads out in general might not be terrible but this road definitely needed to be included.

Think we need to make some noise and get the devs attention on this... although best case scenario at this point in time would be DLC addition. At least with pCARS if the devs decide something and 15 people respond negatively, it's not too late for the devs to change their mind (i.e. just the other day we convinced them to keep free-camera mode in the final game (for PC) since they were planning on removing it due to the graphical glitches that can be found off-track with it.

Or, they want to get some money via DLC? Pikes peak it's self is just a road to the top of the mountion, which is a public road(at least up to so far), more a case if the National park would let them use it.

Dead ends were some of the best roads in TDU/2, often having some great vista points or beauties. The Japanese buildings, the Lighthouse on the south-east tip of Hawaii, Some of the waterfalls on Hawaii, and the same with random Spanish villages on Ibiza.

Sorry but I cant stop thinking that 'DLC' angle!