We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD
Ermm... lol? It was in video from VVV few pages earlier.

Derrr... No crap, 90% of the cars revealed on Facebook had already been spotted weeks or months before... I was obviously stating that I was the first to post about the official announcement screenshot, don't burst my bubble.

Alot of the new new cars on Forza 4 are the F class cars, like the I30, C'eed, Fox, Agila, Liana and the Aygo/107/C1(all the same car Irl) as well as a few others cuch as the SX4, F1, M5(f10). CR-Z, Clubman, 2011 Impreza, 1M, FF.

Thats all I can think of off hand, but it was't a huge amount over what 3 had(including DLC). Anyway let's not start a war over it!

-

Here's hoping that Game deliver my game on Thursday :D They normally have it out the day befour!(or at least used to)

Looking at the loyalty cars i'm keeping the BMW and the Aventador that's about it deleting the rest :D i want the feeling of starting from scratch and building up :hmmm: Two cars wouldn't harm would they :cheeky:

Yes they would 'harm'. Y U NO CORRADO VR6?! Everyone skips over the Corrado then buys an STI :(

It's a beast starting car. But no-one throws enough cash at it to make it a decent road racer :(

Yes they would 'harm'. Y U NO CORRADO VR6?! Everyone skips over the Corrado then buys an STI :(

It's a beast starting car. But no-one throws enough cash at it to make it a decent road racer :(

Pahfsht who said i'm not keeping the Corrado!! that's a monster of a car, i'm definitely keeping that car that's an awesome car to cruise with :D

I'm going to tune it up a little and keep it as my awesome little Vw :D