We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope it won't turn out to be a movie , like rockstargames sunday driver xD

with all the real life footage and all it's not a long shot :P

It wont, there's a video where there talking to someone from Turn 10 and he's saying how its good to be working with everyone from playground games(or whatever there called, guys who are helping with it). Would be surprised if it turned out to be a film! :P

• 1 month later...

Badned from forzacentral hinted something towards us!

The game has a very British flair, and I mean it in a good way!

A mixture of pop and car culture with several other things!

Isle of Man, anyone? :D

Guest MrLolololXD

Isle of Man, anyone? :D

I hope not, it'll be pretty bloody small if it is. But if they multiple 'open worlds' you can travel to and the Isle of Man is one of those worlds, BRING IT ON!

I hope not, it'll be pretty bloody small if it is. But if they multiple 'open worlds' you can travel to and the Isle of Man is one of those worlds, BRING IT ON!

if it's open world, I think turn 10/playground will do a good job modeling the roads, I mean, acuratly. Tdu2 was nothing like the real islands, Isle of Man is about as big as Ibiza, but, if they get the roads right, it could be pretty good.

Guest MrLolololXD

I know, but I'd still l like a massive island/landmass. Something that would take 2-3 hours to go from one side to the other, flat-out in a 300km/h+ supercar :p

But that ain't gonna happen, not any time soon anyway, unfortunately :bdown:

I know, but I'd still l like a massive island/landmass. Something that would take 2-3 hours to go from one side to the other, flat-out in a 300km/h+ supercar :p

But that ain't gonna happen, not any time soon anyway, unfortunately :bdown:

that indeed would be superfun, and, Isle of Man is kind of too british to my likings (rain, rain, rain, oh wait, more rain :p)

Guest MrLolololXD

Lol, that reminds me of the Top Gear UK vs. Aus episode. Where they're standing around and the sun comes out, then one of them says it looks like it's gonna be a nice day, then James May says "It might last for all of 15 minutes" LOL

Isle of man would be Epic! Being from the UK, and most UK roads being kind of the same(diffrent countrysides, same epic roads)

As said, isle of man is bigger than you think, with all the backroads taken into consideration and such! Only problem is, much like the Highlands & islands of Scotland, Try blasting a Murcielago on your average road there! Still...I would have no complaint!

The weather Issuse would't be a problem...if it was set on the isle of Skye then you may have a problem! I just find rain adds more bite to the roads! ;)

I really do hate to rain on parades here, but Playground Games (and those who've joined it) have little experience working in open world racing games and Turn 10 has even less.

Personally, I think this is what PGR has become, since Turn 10 "supposedly" acquired the rights to the game. I expect circuit racing, but I expect weather and night racing, we can only hope.

Don't all racing games have a horizon in them? :umm:

I see what you did there :cheeky:

I honestly cant wait now, Since I know it's open world I've got a game to look forward to now!

Now lets speculate where it'll be set?

I'm guessing Utah! Why? Front cover shows desert, hills and woodlands. You get them in Utah! :cheeky: And whats not to like? Sun, diffrent road styles...the long straight roads of the desert to the winding country roads of the hills. You could be casually driving along the road in the desert, then just turn off and go off roading! Also who could forget...Bonneville Salt Flats!

Plenty of vista points as well!

I'm just saying this as I actually want to visit Utah for real. But I guess it could be anywhere, even a made up place they based it in! Nevada could also be said, but other than Vegas and lots of desert roads...not much there...

I don't think it will be a real location, well to scale anyway. I think it will encompass the best driving roads and tracks in the world mashed in with variable environments from desert to green forests. I wonder if it will be 8 or more players at a time? :hmmm:

If a game has the Viper on it's first shot of Official ingame shots? Your gonna have a bad time? :cheeky:

If it were a mesh up of the worlds best driving roads, They hopefully have some from the UK, the Highlands & islands of Scotland have some of the best!:D

I want the variety that comes with Forza but without the racecars, except the more road worthy ones like the FXX and 599XX and such like. FH bliss would be an open world and the BMW E39 M5 for me personally. :drool: Or considering the sounds of Forza perhaps a 360 CS. The sounds imo make this game even more exciting and highly anticipated!