We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine tune is't a make or break for me, if it's a circuit game then it maybe would be. I mean TDU never had fine tuning! :)

Also I'm sure you'll be able to lower the cars and such...I mean the game has ties with Fat-lace and such doesn't it? Personally I'd rather not ruin the sporty characteristics of the cars in the name of style though!

I'm not bothering seeing the behind the stuff and such, wan't to be surprised and such when I get the game! :D

A badge can make the difference! Look at the Mk1 Rover 200 & 800 series from the mid 80's! They were co-developed by Honda(The 200 being the Honda Concerto & the 800 the Legend) and had slightly different things(some of the 800 shared the Legends Honda V6), yet the people whop bough them were different! The badge made the difference! (I myself, being quite the British Sir would have had the Rover 800 Vitesse fastback)

So yeah the little thing's make all the difference! :cheeky:

And I don't give a crap about stupidly low ruined cars, but you gotta take the bitter with the sweet I guess. :p

Stupid low is not necessary. Look at this:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/luxlunatic/Rideheightcomparo1.jpg

It's lowered and it's level. In Forza, when you lower a car, the front and rear go down the same ammount. When we are able to fine tune, we can level out a car. Which looks A LOT better. Can't disagree with me there. :p

Guest MrLolololXD
It's lowered and it's level. In Forza, when you lower a car, the front and rear go down the same ammount. When we are able to fine tune, we can level out a car. Which looks A LOT better. Can't disagree with me there. :p

I disagree with you there :p Many cars look better with a slight forward rake, the GT500 being one of them. It makes them look tougher, like they're straight off the drag strip

I disagree with you there :p Many cars look better with a slight forward rake, the GT500 being one of them. It makes them look tougher, like they're straight off the drag strip

Well, that's why we should have fine-tuning, so everybody can make their car look like they want! :p

Nobody put this here?...

74836_470348859654693_24626848_n.jpg

I for one am very pleased :D

Also when I saw this I did this... :fp2:

424577_470332086323037_392930181_n.jpg

Why put what is Maserari's answer to the FXX in instead of the Road going one? If they add the normal MC12 then I'll be happy!

I don't like the idea of a race car for the road, not for driving about aimlessly anyway! The MC12 is't the sort of car you can gun it down a backroad, nor on a mountain road!

Eather way nice to see both cars in! Mostly the Impreza 22B! :)