We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah an hour or so on the Golf course would do that no problem or hitting the "Going Postal" postboxes for a good while would too. I never experienced that though as I played the game through, completing all the colour banded races and such before proceeding to the next one. Bloody annoying though being told to go and collect 'X' band from 'Race Central' though when I've still got about 6 or 7 events to do still.

I really enjoyed the Street Races though, they were my favourite.

Going to get slanted for this but oh well, Horizon was a bit of a let down for me...there I said it.

Was good at first but nothing is shouting for me to play it. No road is twisty & challenging enough for my liking, every road is wide enough for the QE2 to sail down, the 'dirt tracks' included. Talking of Dirt tracks, they just felt like normal roads but brown and had trees along the side of them. Car's never felt like they changed surface on them eather really. And the sense of exploring ended quickly. Most roads driven within a few days. on TDU I've never driven on every road, I liked that fact I'd go "I'll find out where this go's!", doing that I found some nice gems such as the Japanese Buildings and great roads!

Also the online made me not bother racing offline! Same problem as Forza 4 for me...why play offline when online gives me more cash even if I don't win and the races are more exciting? Thing I like about games is for me to have something to aspire to...a few races online & I had enough cash to get most cars I wanted, infact the same with offline races! Win the Mustang at the start & thats $60k in the bag if you sell it, on top of what you've already earned.

The car list is good I'll say that, the Physic's are good as well. Presented well. I'm no way hating on the game, just saying what I think.

I disagree with the off road bit, I certainly feel a loss of grip when I hit the dirt roads, traction definitely goes to *bad word*.

Btw was last months season pass car that miura concept? It says it was. Because I don't have the pass and I was able to just D/L it for free in the marketplace enclosure.

:lol:

Meanwhile I'm still having fun with this game offline, I've found a new love in the C63 Black :)

Really wouldn't hurt to double or triple the map size...

I agree man, anyone reckon T10 would ever increase the map size significantly? Ignoring the rally expansion.

From what I read last week, the Rally stages are independent of the map, closed stages. So not adding to the map.

If I hadent bought WRC3 I'd had considered getting the pack if cars were added to it...but knowing T10 if they made a rally pack it'd consist of the rally cars from Forza 4(S2000 207, Quattro S1 & Hyundai Volster Rallycross) and the rest would be US muscle of something! :lol: Can also see the roads being too wide for rally stages.

Maybe it's just me with the handling feeling the same, but still think the country roads are way too wide...need to be at least just over a cars width or less!

Supposedly next months DLC Pack (+ Season Pass car?) has been leaked via the Storefront or whatever but hey here is what it looks like may be coming for the new year, or maybe it will all be free as a thanks and jolly nice Christmas gift. (not bloody likely)

Lexus LFA Nurburgring Edition

Cadillac Escalade ESV

GMC Vandura

Ford Mustang Cobra R '95

Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster

Lotus Exige S

Mercedes SLR McLaren