We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

May 'Top Gear' DLC Pack

calster17

I find it funny, from what ive seen most places, People from EU seem to love the idea of the transit, whiles other from outside it seem to be like 'WTF', mostly americans! The Ford Raptor was added, we get Our Good ol Workmans hero the Transit! Even if it is the SSV, a concept Van with a 3.2 Turbo engine in it! :cheeky:

Still havent seen any pictures of the Healey, which is odd!

I personally think the 300C or the Jeep will be the free car in this pack, being the newest! and 'average' out of this pack!

The Wrangler is a bit of a waste IMO, no sense in putting a V6 off-roader in a game for roadcars. An original Jeepster, a Willys, or the Icon would have been a better choice. As far as the Transit, it's a great car for the lunacy of having a van in a racing game, should put it on even grounds with GT5 and its VW Bus. As far as performance pedigree, FM car lists haven't been necessarily bothering with that anyways - remember the Yaris flaunting its S badge :D

The Van will be pritty good!

I drive a Standered Ford Transit SWB (Mk7), and it's good! better than alot of cars ive driven! thats with a near full load in the back and having some sprited driving on a country road :D

Now one thats been fine tuned, the top engine from the LWB model in the SWB....*drools*

Dont knock it till you've tryed it, I bet it'll be better than the Rapture!

Just saying! :cheeky:

Problem is the transit will be enjoyed for a while, but it won't be a keeper.

And yet again its a vehicle that will be used by runts in the tag matches to wreck everybody on the startline... Just to clarify, thats not hate its an opinion.

It will be bloody good fun with mates if we ever get round to having some TDUCK playtimes, but as only 2 people are allowed to host them it won't happen soon... imo :lol: ;)

And I thought that overtaking the H1 on fuji kaido was the hardest thing any human could suffer. Step aside for the white van man!

This pack looks hillariously good!

Is there any word on a season pass 2? or are these individual from now on?

And I thought that overtaking the H1 on fuji kaido was the hardest thing any human could suffer. Step aside for the white van man!

This pack looks hillariously good!

Is there any word on a season pass 2? or are these individual from now on?

In a week in review, it stated something like this: ,''future DLC packs will need to bhought seperatly'', wich means, more dlc besides the porsche pack, and no season pass V2