We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I have played Forza 4 and...

Milli

Well, I guess it's just personal preference. GT5s physics are much better to use with a controller in my opinion, but then I'm yet to try FM4 with a wheel so I have no idea how that feels.

But, eh, they're both good games at the end of the day. It's up to you which one you prefer I suppose.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd probably change your opinions a bit if you played FM4 for a bit longer. You've been playing GT5 for years? And the GT series for longer maybe.

Of course it's going to be a bit of a let down when you first play it because you're used to the GT series. When I first got FM2 I thought it was a bit meh because I was so used to GT4 at the time. But after a while of playing FM I got used to it and started to enjoy it more and get better at it. I do agree with some of your complaints about the game too. No game's perfect!

I can see why you prefer GT5 and I can see why others prefer FM4. It's just personal preference. GT5 isn't better than FM4 and FM4 isn't better than GT5. It just depends how you look at it as overall they are both great games

And please don't turn this into a fanthingit war. (At everyone)

Well, i don't know... even being used to GT series, i still enjoy other games like NFS (some) and Midnight Club... Dirt 3... but seriously, Forza was a level beyond that... and my first experience does not makes me want to play it again. Exactly like i felt with NFS Undercover. I am not saying both games are the same, but both got such a bad first impression to me, bad enough to make me not ever try it again.

so wait a second, after all these years you have been slagging off forza and you haven't played it only up to this date?

that's way more illogical than how you think forza's car reactions are.

oh by the way, if you're going to mention the clutch some people are living in glass houses.

GT5 's clutch system is identical to TDU2

Find it funny, that even after playing it Millis not allowed to 'dislike' forza in the eyes of some people.

She raised some very good points, ones that I agree with! I play & like both of the games, like diffident aspects from both games. As a person who's driven in many cars in a spirited manor on good great country & mountain roads, and in some of the cars featured in BOTH games(nothing high end, MR2, impreza, etc) and GT5 has the better physics! Doesn't want me to drift every car!

Dont' go lynching people just because they don't feel for a game in the same way you do! We can all have opinions and such, as im sure you do!

Look, i am not saying GT5 clutch is good, even because they don't even allow you to use it with a controller (Something Forza should do, to avoid a shame)... but since they did, i expected it to be like ProStreet clutch like. If you guys never played ProStreet with clutch, i recommend to check it out.

ProStreet clutch is exactly the same as TDU1 PC with a joypad. Something that i enjoyed to use, i enjoyed to play...

In Forza, i hit the the button, the car goes neutral for awhile, and then after it changes the gear... they should make one button is the clutch, other is the gear... simple, easy, logic.

And i have read your opinion Ryzza, they just don't really apply to me, because i did not play with steering wheels. Sooo... :lol:

@Carbon: Thank you for saying that and yes, do you see how it is? They label me as fangirl, but they forget to look themselves... if someone dislike GT5, great, i hear they opinions and done... i respect that, now that i played Forza, and have my opinions i still not being able to say what i felt without being a fangirl and being totally wrong and everything that i say is poo.... who is being a blind fan over here?

Find it funny, that even after playing it Millis not allowed to 'dislike' forza in the eyes of some people.

She raised some very good points, ones that I agree with! I play & like both of the games, like diffident aspects from both games. As a person who's driven in many cars in a spirited manor on good great country & mountain roads, and in some of the cars featured in BOTH games(nothing high end, MR2, impreza, etc) and GT5 has the better physics! Doesn't want me to drift every car!

Dont' go lynching people just because they don't feel for a game in the same way you do! We can all have opinions and such, as im sure you do!

I concur with Carbon.

As a guy who prefers Forza (don't get me wrong, I love GT so much, so, so much.) I see no problem with Milli not liking the game.

She prefers something else, we all have opinions. If I'm defending Milli (trust me, her and I argue about which is better all the time) then you should all respect what she thinks.

Just because her opinion differs doesn't make it wrong. I don't agree with everything she said either, but she's allowed to think those things. I agree with some of what she said, I disagree with some other stuff she said.

All of this being said.. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the game Millena, they do have some things to work on to make the game better. You know I prefer a game with 630 good looking cars and great customization over what GT5 has to offer (good physics, etc.)

I'm glad you got the chance to play the game though!

Read the previous posts before post something like this. ;)

I did i did..but whatever whats the point of this?

Now i took an arrow in the thought...

If Milli prefers GT5, let her, whats wrong with that? Surely she has her reasons and she is not the only one (not saying you dont let her lol), if she dislikes forza 4, it may be due to lack of time with it, or not, but nonetheless she has reasons for it. Lets just be happy, no one is forced to like / dislike same things as other's..if it were like that....the game market would be boring as hell lol ;)

Im sure both of them are great games ;)

Best way to describe things is by using Drink! Were all old enough to understand that? :cheeky:

Take Stella Artois and Guinness...I like the taste of a nice cold Stella, nice and light. I also like the taste of Guinness, it's heavy and but great.

Actually thats a rather stupid comparison for these and Forza Vs. GT5, but it's a true story! :lol:

Best way to describe things is by using Drink! Were all old enough to understand that? :cheeky:

Take Stella Artois and Guinness...I like the taste of a nice cold Stella, nice and light. I also like the taste of Guinness, it's heavy and but great.

Actually thats a rather stupid comparison for these and Forza Vs. GT5, but it's a true story! :lol:

Chimay :p

Look, i am not saying GT5 clutch is good, even because they don't even allow you to use it with a controller (Something Forza should do, to avoid a shame)... but since they did, i expected it to be like ProStreet clutch like. If you guys never played ProStreet with clutch, i recommend to check it out.

you're not in a position to comment about the clutch. That is all I'm saying.

if someone dislike GT5, great, i hear they opinions and done... i respect that,

you don't respect it, you go on and on about how gt5 is the best and try to sell it all the time.

I don't understand the competition in the first place. Choosing one over another is so idiotic , they're not even in the same platform.

In Forza, i hit the the button, the car goes neutral for awhile, and then after it changes the gear... they should make one button is the clutch, other is the gear... simple, easy, logic.

It sounds like you were just using manual and not manual+clutch. There are 3 settings, auto, manual and manual w/ clutch.

With manual you just press a button and it changes gear for you, but with the clutch you have to press the clutch, then press another button for the gear and then let go of the clutch.

you're not in a position to comment about the clutch. That is all I'm saying.

you don't respect it, you go on and on about how gt5 is the best and try to sell it all the time.

I don't understand the competition in the first place. Choosing one over another is so idiotic , they're not even in the same platform.

Why i am not in position to comment about? I played with it, so i can talk about anything that i have experienced.

And i go around saying GT5 is the best? AHN? I mean... you have notion of what you just said? Tell me one time that i said GT5 is the best and tried pushed it into people? What i do is tell them facts about the game, but i don't say it is the best... i tell people to try the game, like many people told me to try Forza... you try and see what you think. Clarence tried both, he prefer Forza... do i bother him because that? Do i bother Prophecy?

Really Ozzmcom, you never really had a discussion with me about this subject, all you heard was other people saying or you are going by my "fame", which is also ridiculous.

It sounds like you were just using manual and not manual+clutch. There are 3 settings, auto, manual and manual w/ clutch.

With manual you just press a button and it changes gear for you, but with the clutch you have to press the clutch, then press another button for the gear and then let go of the clutch.

I don't know camel, it was in portuguese, and i had Automatico, Manual and Manual c/câmbio.

I think Manual c/câmbio is supposed to be manual w/clutch. If yes, i played that way, and i pressed the blue button to change gear, B i think... i pressed it, the car went neutral, reved the engine for a while, then change the gear. When i set it to Manual only, it was like GT5, press the button, it changes without dull reving.