We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: Mercedes-Benz 600SEL AMG W140 Ver. 3.0!!!

Norby931

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Szép munka Mester! Ez a kedvenc Mergám :) Köszi :)

Köszi! :) (Thx :))

---------- Post added at 14:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 PM ----------

hehehehe sry can't wait to see this amazing car that's all :) :)

I already told i working on the slk but i have not mutch time nowadays. I also have to do some other things in my life not just modding. :)

Köszi! :) (Thx :))

---------- Post added at 14:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 PM ----------

I already told i working on the slk but i have not mutch time nowadays. I also have to do some other things in my life not just modding. :)

so sry for this :')

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

moving on,I discover your mode factory page so I continue to explore your mods:)

this morning I use this one,big big Merc...this car has "king of the road attitude" I think,very powerful and so f...ing big:lol:

thanks for this car,I am more BMW guy but also like to see some old Mercs like this one....

awesome job:D

btw,only thing that is missing in your mods are maybe little bit tinted windows I think....cheers mate,have a nice day:thumbsup:

moving on,I discover your mode factory page so I continue to explore your mods:)

this morning I use this one,big big Merc...this car has "king of the road attitude" I think,very powerful and so f...ing big:lol:

thanks for this car,I am more BMW guy but also like to see some old Mercs like this one....

awesome job:D

btw,only thing that is missing in your mods are maybe little bit tinted windows I think....cheers mate,have a nice day:thumbsup:

Thx alot! Yeah maybe i will change the size of this car a bit smaller. So almost sure that coming an update for this car! ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

ok, but, I request that the request threads to be viewed also, not to be forgotten, otherwise the request threads are useless . . . that's why I post some requests on the released mods, but I will post requests also in the request threads place, no problem

Please stop posting requests in my threads, its not the right place to this! Use the request thread!