We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU1 Appreciation Month

Ryzza5

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, I also had a set of bookmarks for all the waterfalls, mountain tops, and islands. Never used it to avoid people though. (Isolate function worked for that).

Also made a set of bookmarks evenly spaced up along the eastern coast. We sometimes held Police chase events where one person had to race up the coast, and if we fell behind we could all warp ahead to form a roadblock.

20090131223021.jpg

Some crappy pictures of my last cruise with Robik and other random guys on Thursday. :(

[Pics cut]

I might delete my account on Picasa and make a new one on Flickr, because Picasa reduces the quality of pictures.

Hey there, that was me in the orange Gallardo/red 959.

Great Photos, especialy the sixth one.

That was realy a nice last cruise for me. I'm just a bit sad that evereyone was gone after that first guy got to sleep, so we couldn't finish that last part.

I'm just glad that I could had one last awesome ride with random guys, which made as much fun, as back in my days...

Here are my photos of that evening, I know they arent that great, but I've just uploaded them as they were. The last 3 pictures were taken after you were gone, with some other random guys which also had their last cruise.

319b320727805.jpg3276020727806.jpgf817220727807.jpgd445420727808.jpgb6d0920727809.jpg8c9f820727814.jpg340ca20727815.jpg98a2820727816.jpgd08c520727817.jpgedee320727818.jpg8f6e520727819.jpg7eb4b20727824.jpg399da20727825.jpgb693420727826.jpge5ebd20727827.jpgc0abb20727828.jpg

I want to thank you for these last great memorys with TDU.

Goodbye TDU, you will be missed.

Yeah, shame I had to go to bed and would rather play longer with you guys, but I'm really glad we did this even it was a bit short cruise for me. :(

You got some nice pics, mate! ;)

+rep.

Thanks, but the contrast is all messed up, they are all just to bright (thats because I'm on my laptop, and I've watched on my screen differently, plus my brightness settings are making the game looking darker).

Yes it was a shame we couldn't go longer, as you ALL left together (thought it was a connection problem?), and I even couldn't integrate me into a new group that night ;)

Anyway, do you guys play TDU2 at least? I know the driving isn't anyhow near the awesomeness of TDU(1), but I can enjoy at least some of the cars, plus it was for like 5€ on Steam once :nuts:

If so, feel free to add me, its "24stdzocker" like usual. I'm not online often, but a few friends to mess around, especialy if they remember the awesome TDU(1), would be nice...

Goodbye TDU (the real one - not the crappy follow-on). This was taken on the 17th Sep 2012 on one of my last cruises with friends

Remember the waterfalls

The SHEBI says goodbye :sulk:

Nice to see that pic, thanks! That was me in the MC12, and JZJAMM in the S-7.

The next pic was about the same time, with "the1960", "JZJAMM", "cheapshades", and "shebi01" (from left to right).

[ATTACH]18101[/ATTACH]

The following three pics pretty much sum up the beginning and the end of Test Drive Unlimited:

[ATTACH]18103[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18106[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18104[/ATTACH]

Of course, all those years of fun in between.........

[ATTACH]18105[/ATTACH]

:toof:

Yea just pick one sentence from my post which doesn't reflect what I said and laugh about it :eek2:, as I said, I know TDU2 will never be close to the driving experience the first one had, but meh, what would you play instead? NFS World? No thanks... I'm just hoping Forza Horizon will be a long time experience, and fun, end of the month :lol:

Funny, I also had a set of bookmarks for all the waterfalls, mountain tops, and islands. Never used it to avoid people though. (Isolate function worked for that).

Also made a set of bookmarks evenly spaced up along the eastern coast. We sometimes held Police chase events where one person had to race up the coast, and if we fell behind we could all warp ahead to form a roadblock.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-SIO2v0Fw3_I/SYRJ9zlcamI/AAAAAAAAIXA/bHZjGjQ_Shk/s800/20090131223021.jpg

Good times :)

Yea just pick one sentence from my post which doesn't reflect what I said and laugh about it :eek2:, as I said, I know TDU2 will never be close to the driving experience the first one had, but meh, what would you play instead? NFS World? No thanks... I'm just hoping Forza Horizon will be a long time experience, and fun, end of the month :lol:

I only needed that one sentence. TDU2 is a bad joke and even considering playing it as a TDU1 placeholder is a worse one.

Also, you wouldn't have felt any better if I picked the sentence "but I can enjoy at least some of the cars". :p

I only needed that one sentence. TDU2 is a bad joke and even considering playing it as a TDU1 placeholder is a worse one.

Also, you wouldn't have felt any better if I picked the sentence "but I can enjoy at least some of the cars". :p

But I realy did. I drove my Ginetta some time, and with the right settings for my 360 Pad, it kinda worked. Though, I never made it entirely through the game (besides the Solar Crown), it wasn't anywere near the fun TDU1 gave me.

Dear god, why? Why Eden, did you have to make a "whole new driving experience", and didn't keep the pure awesomeness of TDU H-Mode? :rolleyes:

Okay, okay I'll stop whining now. I'm over it... :-x

Nice to see that pic, thanks! That was me in the MC12, and JZJAMM in the S-7.

The next pic was about the same time, with "the1960", "JZJAMM", "cheapshades", and "shebi01" (from left to right).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks shades, couldn't remember who was who in the cars in my waterfall pic, much appreciate the reminder.

Here's another couple of group shots - again old age creeping up and I can't remember who everyone is, so if anyone recognises themselves - well done :-)

[ATTACH]18139[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18140[/ATTACH]

Check out the TDU video I've loaded up to YouTube : Taken at Oahu Raceway on 17 Sep with enzoferrari, miika and a few others - have a 4 lap race. I think enzoferrari also videod this race too. LOL

My YouTube channel is theSHEBItube at http://www.youtube.com/user/theSHEBItube?feature=mhee

The SHEBI says goodbye :(

• 1 month later...