We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Wristbands yo!

calster17

So cutting a long story short, after a night out last night I came back with these on(good for getting cheap entry & drinks for clubs).

I remembered that wristbands there meant to play a part in Forza Horizon.

So I though why not post ones we have for real? They tell a story about how you have them too?

So here's mine..

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/DSC01948_zpscf7ae568.jpg

Story for them? Get Cheap/free entry to club/bar, also mean I get re-entry(for when i go out to McDonald's and head back).

I got alot of drink thanks to them :lol:

*I dont encourage drinking btw:)

If a mod think this is better suited to 'the bin' then feel free to move it there

Could the Horizon wristbands be their version of TF2 Hats? :hmmm:

I hope that they wont be a bragging point ingame, I personally think it's a stupid idea! Surely a license that get's upgraded when you win so many races/events would make more sense?

Stamps here. The clubs in Dundee must have cottoned on to people reusing wristbands long ago. :p

Same with Aberdeen, the wristbands are mostly free givaways by the clubs to get you a few quid off entry! But a few quid off is a few quid to a extra drink! xD The Stamps are much better though as trying to take a band off when you've stumbled back home is annoying! :lol:

I'm guessing nobody's gotten wristbands when at music festivals?

I'm guessing nobody's gotten wristbands when at music festivals?

I have one but I took it off straight after, I still have it but I just hate seeing all these people keeping them on for literally years after the festival. I don't get the point, if you want people to know you went, bring it up in conversation. *shrug*

Clubs in manchester tend to do stamps too, when I go VIP or something along those lines they give you a VIP wristband to get you into the better areas but that's pretty much it, it's only some paper thing and not one you'd keep anyway.

I have one but I took it off straight after, I still have it but I just hate seeing all these people keeping them on for literally years after the festival. I don't get the point, if you want people to know you went, bring it up in conversation. *shrug*

Agreed with this.

if anyone has't actually guessed, I dont actually care about this whole thing...just think it's stupid the whole wristband idea ingame! :lol: