We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

TDU is unrealistic game in the most aspects, so why here is so much butthurt about S7 ? You can find many cars with faking awesome time acceleration for example; on hc without any aids - GTR-34 does 0-100kmh in 2.5sec, 0-200kmh in 10sec, Vette C6/Z06 0-100kmh in 2.7sec etc...

But it's true what okar19 said about that S7 is the most difficult car to drive really fast. Not everybody could use that car in his 100% capability.

TDU is unrealistic game in the most aspects, so why here is so much butthurt about S7 ? You can find many cars with faking awesome time acceleration for example; on hc without any aids - GTR-34 does 0-100kmh in 2.5sec, 0-200kmh in 10sec, Vette C6/Z06 0-100kmh in 2.7sec etc...

But it's true what okar19 said about that S7 is the most difficult car to drive really fast. Not everybody could use that car in his 100% capability.

What? Any proof? I bumped my Skylines power and torque through physics Stage Tuned 3 it in game and it wont do lower than 3.7 lol

Hey Speeder, you should instruct people to open port 8889, as Lean told us to do.

I had problems connecting, now it works ok.

For example, i see Combat and Robik ok, but dad lags and dissapears, and Lean said its because we need port 8889 open.

But some flying from nowhere scenes are epic.

Hey Speeder, you should instruct people to open port 8889, as Lean told us to do.

I had problems connecting, now it works ok.

For example, i see Combat and Robik ok, but dad lags and dissapears, and Lean said its because we need port 8889 open.

But some flying from nowhere scenes are epic.

Please explain how to do it. I log into my modem but i can not find there any option to change port.

Corvette ok he started from 4th that might be a glitch but the skyline is definenetly modified through physics its shifting gears a lot faster than normal manual

To make the best acceleration time you should often start from 2nd, 3rd or 4th gear... especially when you're driving with american car. It's not a glitch in Z06 it's just a little bit of practise and skill.

Skyline is normal. Nothing changed in tdupe or tdumt. I'm just using manual gearbox and manual clutch :)

cheers!

If i remember correctly, the Z06 also had a bug that it was faster in a straight line if tuned only at stage 2, instead of 3. Mine was 3 though, i believe it had better cornering than 2... but i can't remember properlly.

Its not a bug, its the performance pack values, Atari did a worst job on that, because the values are negative, and ZO6 its not only car with that problem, audi rs4, s4, a3, golf r32 and more (i no remember) have that "problem" too, but you can change the values on TDUMT.

Guys, i have bad news. As you know, Lean, we played TDU a few minutes ago. Lean and Courius were chatting and i was checking the F9, F8 and F7 buttons. Turned on the traffic AI on GPS , truned off avatars and than turned off player names. Than i switched 2-3 times betweend avatar on and off, when suddenly TDU kicked me to desktop andthe windows message "TDU does not work anymore... searhcing for solution..." appeared! So I tried to restart TDU and go back to L34n and Courius but when i turn on TDU there is only a short black screen and the game crashes again with the same message...

Ah btw. i played TDU in the last 5 days for a couple pf hours with no problems, worked with xfire, steam and everything... but now it was the first time when i turned off anf on the avatar and nicknames, so i think it could be somethin with these buttons...?

Dont know what to do now. Reinstall tomorrow?