We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 6 {DT} - Now let's talk about it. [UP: It's Out!]

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note the lack of TGTT :(

Microsoft maybe have a hand with that, considering how Forza 5 seems to feature more than Clarkson saying a few lines about cars in a feature most people likely forgot about after using.

Just a guess. :lol:

-

Liking the new cars showen. Like alot!

I didn't know Nike made cars :hmmm:

I thought/recalled the Cizeta being a bit rubbish and giving one or more away to friends. Also funny how the description of it mentions wanting to be something never seen before, despite the fact that it looks like a Countach.

I didn't know Nike made cars :hmmm:

I thought/recalled the Cizeta being a bit rubbish and giving one or more away to friends. Also funny how the description of it mentions wanting to be something never seen before, despite the fact that it looks like a Countach.

The Nike concept is amazing! I really like the design of it.

And Ry, please, the Cizeta is pure awesomeness. The designer of the Cizeta, who is the same guy who designed the Countach, made the Cizeta to be the Lamborghini Diablo, although, in 1987, Chrysler took over control of Lamborghini, changed the design, which made the Cizeta's designer really upset. After that, he joined forces with other guy and they made the Cizeta, that still with the original Diablo's design.

So, no wonder why a Cizeta reminds a Lamborghini, it was one!

The Cietza's V16 Engine is also transverse mounted, it gets respect for that matter alone!

Also talking of the Diablo story, did you know that Lamborghini nearly bought over a small Italian manufacture that was still in the design works in the mid 90's to be the Murcielago. That small manufacture was called Pagani, and the Zonda could have been a Lamborghini. He chose not to sell and the Murcielago was more of a re-work of the Diablo. And the rest for both cars is what we call history. :nods:

Sorry off topic.

Loving the 'Vision Gran Turismo' cars, some proper looking concept style cars! Alpine, Aston, Bretone, BMW, GM and Alfa all have so far!