We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew {DT} - Ivory Tower & Ubisoft Reflections do a Racer where you go Cruisin' USA!

Eudemon

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im buying cars just to check out customisation and then almost never drive them lol

I do exactly the same. First I bought all supercars only to check out their engines :D Already have all the cars, now I'm buying the stickers - getting tired of switching between HQ and tuner every time I want to choose one. But with 160k every three hours it's not that big of an achievement really. But I still can't force myself to grinding the 50 lvl parts, way to boring for me :P

Guest .:TestDriver:.

The game is very nice, nice graphics , realistic sound effects (for example TDU2 have no differential sound while TDU1 have it!) but the game play and interface really disappointed me, I thought it'd be a game same as The Horizon 2 or something, The crew is a good game and I don't hate it but it could be way better (in my opinion,though) .

Did anybody have car upgraded to max thats 1299?? Im wondering how to do that i have cars with all platinum parts and its 1166, and even when skill challenge says that platinum will give -2 +16 i get that -2 every time lol.

Im wondering because yesterday i came across guy in Gallardo fully tuned and that thing was so fast i couldnt catch him in Ruf CTR 3 on platinum parts

Did anybody have car upgraded to max thats 1299?? Im wondering how to do that i have cars with all platinum parts and its 1166, and even when skill challenge says that platinum will give -2 +16 i get that -2 every time lol.

That's what I was talking about - grinding. Every time you win a platinum medal you have a chance to get part from lvl 40 to 50. If you have all the parts at lvl 50 your car will be lvl 1299. And a chance to get 50 lvl part is apparently 4% from what I've read. So you have to do over and over skills for each part until you get that 50 lvl part. Also make sure to get perks on the acceleration, top speed, braking and grip as they increase car lvl as well. I hate grinding so I do all skills platinum instead of repeating the same ones. I did whole midwest and finishing east coast. And you know how much cars I have on 1299? None. The highest I have is 1280 - this pretty much proves the 4% chance

it could be way better (in my opinion,though) .

could've been*

nothing will change about the gameplay I can guarantee that.

This game is built upon a ridiculous physics engine, the best chance is to hope for the bugs to disappear in the future. This being ubisoft they'll probably be asking money for that too though.

I've probably launched this game 4-5 times in total hoping that if I keep progressing it'll get better. Leveling up a car actually makes everything worse. I sort of expected this game to be a huge disappointment after the beta if I'm honest so I'm not entirely surprised. As I've said before they should've just made the map and then gave it to another studio.

That's what I was talking about - grinding. Every time you win a platinum medal you have a chance to get part from lvl 40 to 50. If you have all the parts at lvl 50 your car will be lvl 1299. And a chance to get 50 lvl part is apparently 4% from what I've read. So you have to do over and over skills for each part until you get that 50 lvl part. Also make sure to get perks on the acceleration, top speed, braking and grip as they increase car lvl as well. I hate grinding so I do all skills platinum instead of repeating the same ones. I did whole midwest and finishing east coast. And you know how much cars I have on 1299? None. The highest I have is 1280 - this pretty much proves the 4% chance

Ah so that explains lol

could've been*

nothing will change about the gameplay I can guarantee that.

This game is built upon a ridiculous physics engine, the best chance is to hope for the bugs to disappear in the future. This being ubisoft they'll probably be asking money for that too though.

I've probably launched this game 4-5 times in total hoping that if I keep progressing it'll get better. Leveling up a car actually makes everything worse. I sort of expected this game to be a huge disappointment after the beta if I'm honest so I'm not entirely surprised. As I've said before they should've just made the map and then gave it to another studio.

And yeah i sometimes wonder what have they been doing in all those years developing the game its just as unpolished as TDU2 is sad but true :(

After you win them, yes. But you have to win them for each spec, and it takes a whole day of grindig just to max out one spec. I thought that I could do it without grinding, but after getting platinum on almost a half of skills (and repeating many of them for several times) and still not having 1299, I'm not so optimistic.

PATCH NOTES

PATCH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTES

02/05/2015 12:00

Our team has been working on several changes and updates to tune and fix major gameplay elements. We’d like to give you a look at the main changes that will be applied to The Crew in our next major patch, coming February 12.

New Content

• New PvP mode
  • The new PvP mode is an elimination race with 10 new tracks available.
  • New faction missions
  • Four new faction missions will be released with the patch on Thursday, February 12.

Fixes and Updates

• The quick co-op feature has been improved, and several bugs related to joining sessions have been fixed.
  • PvP lobby improvements
  • Enabled browsing of players after selecting cars.
  • PvP session improvements
  • Matchmaking should now allow players to find more players quicker.

Statistics

• Fixed the issue that was causing statistics to display incorrect data and/or simply reset the data.
  • Previous data will not be restored, but new statistics should not be lost anymore.

Awards

• Fixed an issue related to unlocking and tracking the progress of certain awards.

Challenges

• Fixed an issue related to progression on challenges.

Frame rate

• Improved frame rate in cockpit view.

UI

• Fixed an issue when applying certain parts.

Friends

• Fixed an issue related to a friend’s presence in game – their status will be set to offline when they quit the game.

Cars

• Improvements and tweaking of several cars’ handling and speed.

• Buggy’s grip has been improved in order for it to be able to climb hills as other Raid cars.
  • Fixed a bug where some cars were able to reach an extreme off-road top speed in reverse gear for:
  • Bentley Continental GT
  • Cadillac Escalade
  • Abarth 500
  • Alfa Romeo 4C[
  • Hummer H1 Alpha
  • MINI Cooper S:
  • Toned down the nitro and grip for MINI Cooper S.
  • Lamborghini Murcielago:
  • Grip slightly improved when using nitro.

Missions

• AI behavior in some missions improved.
  • AI and police car behavior in chase missions improved:
  • Opponent cars are now less aggressive, and they try more to follow players instead of taking them down.

Gameplay

• Modifications applied to the friction on side barriers in order to avoid wall-riding exploit.

#NeverDriveAlone

The Crew team