We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was just having a look at the Gameplay Premiere again checking to see if I'd missed a Golden Plate when I thought I had seen something at the end but wasn't sure. And what do you know I did see what I thought and that was 'CTR 3', check out the smallprint at the end of that video, or if you can't be bothered just look at this image. It also mentions the Nissan GT-R too which if true will make a lot of people happy, me though I am delighted at the thought of the CTR 3.

thecrew-gameplay-premiere-smallprint.png

mental note: MUST update this list!

I've updated it with the new vehicles I could find. Pagani Huayra and Aston Martin V8/V12 Vantage and a Dodge Charger Pursuit car confirmed via the official screenshots. I updated some of the old images too like the Chevy Impala (which I, by the way, saw in the trailer and spent ages trying to figure out what it was until I saw it was already on the list :fp: )

There may still be some missing, keeping track of all of it was tricky.

I really think that "our DBS" is, in fact, a Vantage.

2006-Aston-Martin-V8-Vantage-Front.jpg

It is a Vantage. Note the way the crease before the quarter meets the hood is taller and continues over the grille. The DB9 has the same crease but it ends at the edge of the grille and is less pronounced (see below).

aston-martin-db9_front1.jpg

EDIT: DAMN IT DIABLO