We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA Online {DT} - Get online (if you can) and get a job! +BUG FIXES

Eudemon

Nah the "noob" car is the Adder which is a Veyron look-alike, the XF or Koenigsegg is a bit slower but imo handles better so it's ideal for races. A lot of people have both (fully tuned) due to glitching a certain race and doing some character switching glitch to sell the same car over and over every 2mins.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually surprised there isn't something server-side they can do to stop the CR race glitching. Everytime I get an invite to that I ignore it. Now 'Down the Drain' I will do as it's a just a race with a high payout for the time spent on it that will no doubt get nerfed by R*. They really need to re-balance the missions, jobs and races to be more fair. No-one really does the parachuting because it's low money and the same with some Missions.

BTW I recommend doing some missions for Lester and Martin and failing them deliberately by taking the special cars they give you to your garage as you can sell them for good money. The yellow 'armoured' Stang in a Lester mission is worth 16k and the Jag/Massa in the Martin mission with the lawyer is a cool 22k. I'm sure there's probably more too but these are the two I've found so far.

Survivals are good money and like I said get into 'Down the Drain' and do the missions for Lester and Martin that talk about blowing up some Police cars and stealing evidence from the lawyer. Then try and stay in and steal the cars and take them to sell. :)

Played gta online with milli today and it was awesome hahah.

When we met I was chasing a dude who was driving the high priority vehicle.

I killed him, got it, he killed me, drove it to the docks, and JUST before entering the gate to drop it I managed to headshot him..

he was mad..OH very mad

I sold the car for 10k or something

then he started killing me

Milli appeared

saved me, drove me away to my house

Got in my oracle with her

and he was chasing us with his buzzard helicopter mad mad mad at us

sent merryweather mercenaries after us..it was fun xDDD

Milli posing in my car

0_0.jpg

Me taking a picture of Milli taking a picture

0_0.jpg

And my new concept of..Motorhome

0_0.jpg

Worst online play ever last night.

Was in a server full of tag team buddies... all of them tag team fighters.

Whenever I get killed, I'll always hit the 1v1 challenge. But none of them would accept.

So I just bugger off hoping to find a peaceful part of the map so I can seek some cars and just play around.

First car I take, I shoot the AI driver in the back of the head and off I go for a spin.

Not 10 seconds later I get that message "you stole my car you..." How the hell does a dead man send out a bounty.

Anyway, now that I've got 9k on my head the whole server descends on me, so I sell the car and wait outside LSC for the inevitable.

It comes quick and as normal I hit the 1v1 challenge. This time the dude accepts.

Excellent.

Or so I thought.

I spend the next 5 minutes running from his tag team buddy, who I can no longer see on the map (i can only see my challengee).

Everytime I'm in cover getting off shots, BLAM in back of the head by an invisible, spawn camping douche.

When I questions their gameplay style and honour, he says "its GTA cowboy." lol

i hope R* patch that so when you 1v1, it is only 1v1.

You mean the 1v1 can be glitched somehow to allow others into it? The dead civi bounty happens rarely but I have noticed that it is best to kill them quick before even getting in the car to avoid this. You know you can start an Invite Only Session though and have the peace to seek out Simeon's cars and sell to LSC as well as have Armoured Trucks to yourself and have the more rare cars such as Gallivanter's and Felon GT's spawn more often.

I typically do it before going public. I've also noticed Survival's are getting more difficult (except Boneyard) as the helicopters seem to have a quicker shot and are hell of an accurate compared to before. It could also be I keep getting left to fend for myself in the later waves and thus just get completely surrounded with nowhere to go. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Before the latest update and fixes I had little issue connecting to sessions and such, now though I seem to get prolonged instances of being in the clouds, the loading icon sticks for a good 5secs 2-3 times when trying to join an active public session, get the "Timed out loading session" error quite often which usually results in a note about "Quitting session" yet it loads into GTA Online and gets stuck showing my character on screen in an active world but unable to move it or the camera.

Joining a friend doesn't work, pressing Start shows the Single Player menu and sometimes even the GTA Online hint/tip cards get stuck showing on a successful return to the Single Player. In the end I usually need to 'Dashboard' it to get out and try again.

Please tell me you guys are seeing this too? :oook:

Sorry D, I didn't see your last reply until now.

Thx for the tip about 'invite only' sessions. Think I'll use that quite a lot.

Whenever I see Felon GTs I always take them straight to my garage, so I can sell them later anyway. I heard there's a way to save the game to advance time more quickly (Satsaving?)... you know how to do that? :)

I've stopped doing 1v1s now because I always got killed by other players not in the match.

Had no connect issues since the update either

They've made some changes to the online portion, many for the better I have to say. Shows they are watching and listening to what people want, some of it anyway. :p

DYNAMIC TUNING TO GTA ONLINE

In tandem with today's Title Update, we've also completed a new round of dynamic tuning on the game. This includes changes to the Bad Sport system and continued balancing of rewards for all different types Jobs. Notable adjustments are listed below:

• The Bad Sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles has been reduced significantly.
  • Players will no longer receive a Bad Sport penalty when they are in a non-moving tank and other players crash a vehicle into them.
  • The GTA$ and RP rewards for Races, Deathmatches and Parachuting are now based on the average time they take to complete.
  • Players now receive GTA$ and RP rewards when failing a cooperative Job or being a member of the losing team during a Versus Mission, depending on how long the Job / Mission lasts.
  • Players now receive a bonus GTA$ multiplier for Missions when played at the higher difficulty levels (Normal = 1.25, Hard = 1.5).
  • In Team Deathmatch, all players on a team now receive the same GTA$ and RP rewards, with the winning team getting roughly 4-5x what the losing team receives.
  • Removed some instances of debris in specific Races, including the cardboard from the 'Down the Drain' Race.
  • Deliveries from Pegasus have been reduced from $1,000 to $200.
  • The cost of removing a wanted level by calling Lester has now been scaled based on the amount of stars you have - at a cost of $200 per star.
  • Restricted cars and vehicles that have been added to player garages through exploits have been removed. This includes tanks, helicopters and police vehicles.
  • The following vehicles have been added to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website in-game: BF Dune Buggy, Canis Bodhi, Karin Rebel, Maibatsu Sanchez 2, Vapid Sadler, Vapid Sandking SWB.
  • To eliminate any remaining vehicle loss issues, an additional automatic cloud save will occur when purchasing a vehicle or vehicle modification.

I went on this for the first time in about a month today. Got my $500,000 and blew most of it on an apartment. Stole a high-end car and took it to Los Santos Customs thinking I could make it mine as easy as that. Los Santos Customs door closed as I drove in and the game told me the car was too 'hot' to modify and then wouldn't let me exit the garage. Waited for someone else to come along and open the door so I could get out, but they killed me, luckily I bank any money I get as soon as I get it so the killer didn't get anything. I still got fed up/bored 15 minutes later and turned the game off.

Can't get into GTA Online at all, don't know what it is that makes me uninterested in it. Although I must admit I did find it fun towards the start when I stumbled across a couple of you when Online was first released.

luckily I bank any money I get as soon as I get it so the killer didn't get anything.
The money you drop after being killed is a tiny amount compared to what you have on you. The warning about other players being able to steal your money is because at Lvl 50, you get access to a Mugger - via Lamar - who you can call and send to any player. The mugger is ideal for getting people out of tanks for an easy sniper kill also. :)